Welcome!

Search results

1. Mr Forasteiro

Pokedex x profile

Hi! I don't know if anyone has posted something like that, but I have this little problem
  2. Mr Forasteiro

wishing bad to the next

I really don't know why people take this game so seriously. wish bad for the next because of a game? oh only 1 player I don't get along with, whose nick I don't need to mention. but, I never wished him bad, as this is just a game. now I ask: what is the need for this xd? over a letter I killed...
  3. Mr Forasteiro

[Sell] Shiny Mimikyu

Hello! I am an Forasteiro, I have been with "Shiny Mimikyu" for a long time and until 2 days ago, I received an offer of 3kk. well I didn’t accept it because I love this poke so much, but today I’m looking for good offers to sell it in the best way. leave your offers below or contact me in the...
  4. Mr Forasteiro

[Recovery] loss of items / pokes

Hello! Good evening! a friend of mine has not logged in for the past few months, and when he returned today, his items and pokes are gone. his acc is reset, some cm can check what happened please. nick: Paofrio world: Diamond Thanks you can contact me if he is off. Forasteiro
  5. Mr Forasteiro

mimikyu / shiny mimikyu

Hello! it would be possible to add a skill to mimikyu / shiny mimikyu. according to bulbapedia
  6. Mr Forasteiro

Bug Shiny Mimikyu

little mistake in mimikyu shiny makes him invisible.
  7. Mr Forasteiro

Snowman

Good evening!!! I would like to know if there is any chance of putting moves in Snowman, I knew it was special from some event, but I was studying, it caused the event to be lost. a simple moveset would help up 130 and have it in the collection. thank you!!!
  8. Mr Forasteiro

Bug in House

9. Mr Forasteiro

Forasteiro [LT]

10. Mr Forasteiro

Shiny Typhlosion

Forasteiro, in Diamond I don't know if this idea has already been suggested, but I believe Typhlosion Shiny would look great on PAD.
  11. Mr Forasteiro

Farewell

Two years, hard to say goodbye, but you have to live the world outside the games, you must be responsible, you need to be strong to say goodbye Padventures and I am strong. Thank you (Raissa, Hohenheim, all Gm, Tutors and, of course, players.) For making me happy. I'd say I'll be back soon, but...
  12. Mr Forasteiro

Catch Alolan Sandslash

good evening I wonder if there is any way to block the catch for whoever caught it once. Because top-level players have more than one Alolan sandslash. And harm low-level players still does not capture one. And we only have this weekend to follow the event. thank you....... World: Diamond Nick...
  13. Mr Forasteiro

[Buy] Buy Pokes

Buy Empoleon 100+ with tms hp/wp diamond or pearl Buy Torterra 110+ w tm20 diamond or pearl Nick: Forasteiro or Brasileirojr World: Diamond Who does not fight for the future that wants, must accept the future that comes.
  14. Mr Forasteiro

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

My pokemon lost during the update, Magmar [F] 106 tm08 lava plume and TM50 overheat, Addon> observer please find mundo: diamond nome: Forasteiro
Back