Welcome!

Search results

1. Mr Forasteiro

MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3

Merry Christmas my brother
  2. Mr Forasteiro

Halloween Drawing Contest - 2023

Hello, I think this is the first time I participate with real drawings. I was unsure whether to use it with a flash or without a flash, so here are both hahaha Yes, I wrote "forasteiro" out of habit, but I realized it during the finishing touches. Forastero - Platinum
  3. Mr Forasteiro

Halloween House Decoration - 2023

Forastero - Platinum It belongs to house 'Hau'oli #1248'. Forastero owns this house. Pumpkathisisfine Happy Halloween!
  4. Mr Forasteiro

House Decorations

Forastero - Platinum 50x Halloween Tiles 50x Halloween Tiles 1.5k thanks <3
  5. Mr Forasteiro

Halloween Event 2023 and Donation Promotion

shiny torkol is a seasonal pokemon, I don't think it's a good idea to put it on the Fiery Fisher Rod. I'm not a very active player, but I like this system of seasonal pokemons such as cherrim, psuduck, torchic and others.
  6. Mr Forasteiro

Halloween Event 2023 and Donation Promotion

torkol brilhante é um pokémon sazonal, não acho uma boa ideia colocá-lo no Fiery Fisher Rod. Não sou um jogador muito ativo, mas gosto desse sistema de pokémons sazonais como cherrim, psuduck, torchic e outros.
  7. Mr Forasteiro

EXP when catching

karl: I want to be like you demz: get over me 😂
  8. Mr Forasteiro

EXP when catching

I agree with Karl. And I also don't see the logic in adding extra exp to the catch since the exp you gain by trying to catch is much higher than the supposed additional exp. So this exp will be irrelevant since when the catch arrives, you will probably not even be fixed on the respawn. Note: you...
  9. Mr Forasteiro

Ambar [LT]

very cute :love:larvitarlove following
  10. Mr Forasteiro

Screen of the month - August 2023

what's up guys this week I got a little lucky Forastero - Platinum
  11. Mr Forasteiro

Summer House Deco Contest - 2023

It belongs to house 'Hau'oli #1248'. Forastero owns this house. Position: {x = 3701, y = 1997, z = 7}. Dittoconfused
  12. Mr Forasteiro

Summer House Deco Contest - 2023

hello, I'm not very good at decorating, but I did my best. sorry if it got blurry
  13. Mr Forasteiro

Digital Drawing Contest

I definitely won't win, but it was kind of fun. hahaha ps: my first drawing. https://www.autodraw.com/share/OIHNFAHRDXD5
  14. Mr Forasteiro

Pokedex x profile

Hi! I don't know if anyone has posted something like that, but I have this little problem
  15. Mr Forasteiro

Birthday/Christmas Schedule

I had to walk 60k steps using Surf. I know what it's like to suffer hahaha
  16. Mr Forasteiro

Birthday/Christmas Schedule

Goodnight! I don't know where to post this question, so I will do it here. sorry. I would like to know if there will be a donation promotion. because the diamond in the game is very expensive and the donate would be a viable option to acquire the *pass*. thanks, and again. sorry
  17. Mr Forasteiro

wishing bad to the next

I really don't know why people take this game so seriously. wish bad for the next because of a game? oh only 1 player I don't get along with, whose nick I don't need to mention. but, I never wished him bad, as this is just a game. now I ask: what is the need for this xd? over a letter I killed...
  18. Mr Forasteiro

Halloween House Deco

Happy Halloween It belongs to house 'Dragon Cottage #1234'. Forasteiro owns this house. Position: {x = 3374, y = 3690, z = 7}.
  19. Mr Forasteiro

Energy Decorations

sent package. THX! Forasteiro/Diamond
Back