Welcome!

Search results

1. B

[Recovery] Lost Held Item

Hello im Exemption from Diamond. Yesterday i saw that my Alakazam is missing and today is missing Shiny Charm that was lended by Demon King Alakazam 130 (I think Male) in GB with Psy Spoon Held item. PS:I check on Flameducks but its not there (or i couldn't find it). Thanks!
  2. B

[Recovery] Lost pokemons

Hello i lost pokemons when server go down im Exemption from diamond and lost 2 pokemons 1) Rhydon (i think in Ultra Ball) 118 M woth Ability reckless and Tm Rock Blast 2) Yanmega 130 (not sure in what pokeball) Ability Tinted Lens with Tm Quiver Dance I think only that missing. Last i use it on...
  3. B

[Recovery] Deleted acc

Hello. My friend want to start play again PA but his characters have been deleted before 4 year. I would like to ask is there any way to undelete it? Char name Bastra. Thanks alot!
  4. B

About Depot

Hello i would like to ask before there was option to sell pokemons from depot. Now its removed or?
  5. B

Failry Tail [LT]

Hello guys! We are new guild in Platinum :) We hope to find manny friends here and to become a big guild :) Soon we will post pictures of our adventure! Have Fun! Best Regards!
  6. B

Happy New Year! :3

Happy New Year 2016 to Players and Staff of this awesome game. Wish you alot of health bcs its important,luck bcs we need it,alot of funny moments in live and ingame too. Wish you guys all yours wished to become true and alot more events in PA. PS: Staff don't forget the events :D :D [joke]...
  7. B

Christmas Event?

Hello i would like to ask what happen with christmas event? Its olready christmas but in PA Event Late? Will be soon that event or no? Give us any information.
  8. B

Bastra's [LT]

Hello Guys :) My name ingame is Bastra im from Pearl level 101 with 74 catches :) I decide to make LT for my achievements like Catches,Leveling,Quests everything :) Im from Legends Never Die . Later i will post alot pictures for now lets say Hello :)
Back