Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Premium Shop Vandetta Outfit

I tried to buy the Vandetta Outfit on the Premium shop and it did not give it to me. It gave me this message: 18:43 Shop: You do not have the required gender for this outfit. This does not make sense since the character I was using was male. Also, it took the 15 points off of my account.
  2. M

[Support] Add Shiny Box to: Resources >> Box >> Shiny Box

Feedback towards Padventures website. It would be great to be able to see what Pokemon are available in the Shiny Box. Please add. Thank You
  3. M

I can't sell Ambipom to npc.

I have been trying to sell Ambipom [117][M] Ability: Pickup TM: Thunder Bolt to NPC. I tried putting it in the market locker and on my team none work. Contact me in game by pm if needed. Thank You! Mirajane World: Diamond
  4. M

Kaneki Outfit

I bought the Kaneki Outfit and First addon, but it does not let me put it on or appears in my characters "set outfit" options. Please help me. Thank You.
  5. M

[Sell] Shiny Lopunny Auction

Starting Bid: 400k Min Increase: 10k Shiny Lopunny [130][M] Ability: Scrappy TM: Rain Dance TM: Bulk Up Auction will be over in 1 Week from day of post. World: Diamond Only Post are not allowed to be edited. Any post that has been edited will not be considered. [Multiple Posts are...
  6. M

[Download] Players who want to play in Mac Computers.

This is not a direct link to help player play on mac but a request to staff to make it possible please. I CAN play in mac but every time an update occurs I must go to a non mac computer update it on a usb drive then pass it to my mac in order to play again. It is very annoying and time...
  7. M

Bisharp (weakness)

I want to talk about the weakness of bisharp. He has a 2x weakness to fire and ground and a 4x weakness to fighting types (due to steal and dark typing. I saw an inconsistence in the amount of damage he receives from fighting type moves. Example: Snorlax is 2x weak to fight and took damage of...
  8. M

Gliscor

Now a days gliscor is not a good pokemon anymore. I know some people use it with TMs Epicenter and Mud Bomb but even then it lacks the correct move set and is out of date. It has moves that are too old for todays dueling experience that players barely even use it. For example: X-scissor and air...
  9. M

[Solved] Random Red Numbers on my screen (not a complaint but need help)

This started happening when I tried to get glaceon addon too early
  10. M

[Complaint] Smeargle Unable to learn Hurricane Because Of PROTECTION?

Today I tried to sketch Hurricane with smeargle. I then Received a message like so: Sketch: You can't learn this attack. (Hurricane) [Reason:6]. I then checked on forum to see what was reason 6. Reason 6 is that: Smeargle cannot learn more than 1 protective type move. He is unable to learn it...
  11. M

Mirajane [Low Life]

19:01 Used 215 Super balls, 4832 ultra balls, 501 rocket balls, 919 phantom balls on Absol.
  12. M

Smeargle Set Moves

When trying to change the order of attacks on smeargle, the set moves options is useless. It's nothing very important just want to have them in the order I want. Thanks for your time. Mirajane
  13. M

Suspicious Catching 0.0

I have heard from players that once a player catches a very hard pokemon (ex:Smeargle, Absol, Gardevoir) it is less probable to catch it that same day. I also experienced this. Players will throw up to 5000 ultra balls, then a player comes a starts throwing balls and soon he catches it. The...
Back