1. M

Flareon

How about just make raging blast easier to hit just like water gun
  2. M

Halloween Drawing Contest 2020

Mirajane Diamond Happy Halloween!
  3. M

Halloween Drawing Contest 2020

Rewards This time there will be only 5 winners and they will get shiny of their choices but only of dark/ghost/poison/psycho types. These pokemon are not allowed to choose: Delphox//Bannete//Trevenant////Pallosand//Tapus Family//No Kanto Region //Pokemons with Cloned Version//Galar Pokemon//...
  4. M

List of prices for TM removing

AAAAA I misread my apology. I take all that I mentioned back. I feel like you are correct :D
  5. M

List of prices for TM removing

So you just want to de-value diamonds? I think its perfectly fine if diamonds go up in price since it gives new player who are donors a chance to grow. Plus prices right now may go up, but that may not be permanent. Prices always change. Now I think the prices on current TMs via NPCs are fine if...
  6. M

Mega evolution system.

IDk if this suggestion has been posted, but I would recommend making all mega cool downs in a Character have the same after a use. Example: If I use the mega stone for Gengar then I am forced to wait that time with all my mega stones. Even if I have 3 mega stones all are bound to the character...
  7. M

Halloween Drawing Contest

Nick: Stellaris Ghost World: Diamond I hope you guys like my painting!
  8. M

Halloween event, promotion and increased rates

What are the cards for?
  9. M

Small impressions

My impression is that the master ball exists and can be used on legendary pokemon, but can only be used when you most damage and last hit the boss. :D
  10. M

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

Normal/Fire/Grass/Ghost/Steel Mirajane
  11. M

Mega Evolutions (Review Suggestion)

If you think about it megas might have new typing making it reasonable to have more than 2/3 moves changed.
  12. M

Players PA Ideas

Let us play geeeeez
  13. M

Spanish PAdventures Wikipedia

Seems like the link you provided isn't secure.
  14. M

some adjusts to pokemons

Not going to happen. Ask for nerf then maybe it will. XD
  15. M

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

What about my suggestion?
  16. M

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

X-Attack & X-Defend X-Attack Increases damage by 5%. This item is canceled by Item Urge. X-Defense Increases resistance to all types by 5%. This item is canceled by Item Urge. I would recommend having these items not canceled by Item Urge since items like Smart Candy & Tough Candy already...
  17. M

some adjusts to pokemons

No More Bomp! XD
  18. M

some adjusts to pokemons

No more bomb! XD
  19. M

Absol

Honestly add foul play instead of dark pulse
Back