1. S

Summer Drawing Contest

Slipknight Platinum
  2. S

Facebook Lottery, Share Tokens and Zeraora

Slipknight - Plat
  3. S

Summer Drawing Contest

There's a problem if i make a digital draw?
  4. S

Rebalance related BUGS

Roserade's petal dance, bug description: No damage if used as first skill after being released from ball.
  5. S

[Recovery] Request

I recive a request from Sword shadow, pearl. About some missing pokes after 8 months retired. Pokes: Blissey 130 TMS 33 reflect, 14 blizzard Scizor 130 named "pain", illidian addon, TMS 17doom desire Infernape 130 TMS 08 lava plume Cloned electrode unknow lvl TMS 17doom desire Ps. He dont have...
  6. S

Alolan Tester!

1. What's your nickname? -Slipknight 2. What world are you playing on? Pearl 3. How long are you playing padventures? 6 years 4. What's your level? 163 5. How many character do you have / did you have? 3 in pearl 6. What's your experience as dueler (only for duel testers) +- 7. How many...
  7. S

Rebalance Discussions

Now that Aggron Lost roar and smart strike dont stun, its possible add rock polish to TM list?
  8. S

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: Slipknight World: Pearl Languages: Portuguese/English Well, im in this commuty for a few time, started in 2012. I understand how the server evolve and how the games mechanic works. I use to help any player who need or ask even when this mean lose time in game for myself.
  9. S

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

Honedge will really need dusk Stone to evolve?
  10. S

Halloween Event 2016

Any chance to say for us at what time the workshop itens will be not avaliable more?
  11. S

Halloween Event 2016

Any chance of make mutated pumpkins stacable?
  12. S

Halloween Event 2016

Thank you very much for inform us so quickly, and thx for all hard work.
  13. S

Halloween Event 2016

Can u guys give us the exactly hour and the timezone that the 1st mission will end? just to crontol the torches timer.
  14. S

Clairvoyant Quest

The idea of this quest is increase the interest of the players to explore the map. Works this way, after a certain level the player talk with a psychic poke that make he walk around the map, going to totens or statues to colect information about the game, some mistery or legend. When u...
  15. S

Tutor Recruitment

Slipknight Pearl Portuguese, English and Spanish Well, my greatest wish was always make the community come together, encourage the players to be proud of their daily achievements, be a level reached or a dropped loot. Help each char unique and growing in their own history.
  16. S

Achievement

Hi, im Slipknight from Pearl. I evolve 5 pokes with evo itens, but dont recive the achievement. The required number of pokes has ben changed or have something wrong with my char? p.s: Im sure that i evolve 5 pokes with evo itens, Victreebell and Poliwrath when i was low lvl also Mamoswine...
  17. S

Tutor Recruitment [Pearl]

Character name: Slipknight Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish
  18. S

Rebalance Discussions

Now that Togetic become fairy/fly shouldt recive some fairy skills? Its really hard evolve now.
  19. S

Children's Day Lottery

Slipknight Pearl
  20. S

Mini Lottery #April 2016

Slipknight Pearl
Back