Welcome!

Search results

1. KaCtoos

[Sell] Selling Shiny Flygon

Hello! I would like to announce that I would like to sell my recently catched: You see a rocket ball. Shiny Flygon [88][F] Ability: Levitate I'm going to look for b.o for some days, so feel free to post your offers here or PM me in game (Kaktoos - Diamond). I obviously prefer higher amount of...
  2. KaCtoos

Problem with loggin in after restart

Hello! After recent restart I found that it is impossible to log into game on some characters for some players. Weird is that me and my friend could log on our noob characters from noob accounts, still we couldn't do it on Main Accounts. The games is still showing: Whatever I do. I actually...
  3. KaCtoos

Selling Cloned Victreebel

As the title says, I have a Cloned Victreebel for sell. I'm gonna look for b.o for now, so feel free to post your offer here. I obviously prefer cash, but I can accept Pokes too without obstacles. From time to time I'm gonna edit this post with actual best offer. It is actually on Diamond, but...
  4. KaCtoos

Boosts and Nerfs System - Discussion

Welcome. In the last time to game was added a new mechanic - dmg nerfs and weather boosts. I've seen that it makes players pretty confused and many of them started to discuss about this system. In this thread I'd like to let you tell your opinion about it, since as we could see, such change is...
  5. KaCtoos

PA Halloween 2016

Hello Guys As you know, as an server we have to work together to past 1st mission. I made this thread to post there every found torch position, so everyone will know where to search for them. I ask you all to post in this thread torches that you had find. If we work together, we can easily past...
  6. KaCtoos

Freacks' Pokemons Lost

In the last rollback player who are not using forum account lost his Pokemons. His name is "Freacks". There are informations: Pokemons: Clefable 72 | Wobbufet 78 | Cacturne 75(Player don't remember Pokemons' sex) TMs: None Last used: Yesterday at other character (Hulfhand)
  7. KaCtoos

[Level Up] Kaktoo's Lvl Up! Service

Hello guys! Because my friend - Inko - temporarily closed his service, I've decided to open my own. I'm doing it because I know that there are some people which want to exp their pokemons, but they have no time, and till the Inko's service is closed there are not many services (there are some...
Back