Welcome!

Search results

1. E

Rebalance and game mechanics

Hi all, This might get a little long but I hope you read until the end, I'm fully aware that this suggestion will be controversial for some and flat out delusional for others, but hear me out. I recently ran around 100+ water to get a catch of Blastoise (which took ~4k balls, 0.6% before extra...
  2. E

!melee bug

Hi, I'm seeing a bug with !melee when sometimes it stops working after reviving and releasing a poke, disabling and enabling the function doesn't fix it, only relogging does. Kind regards, Eraser
  3. E

Alolan Exeggcutor

Hello, I'd like to ask for potentially doing something about Draco Blast, as I understand its the only poke which has this move (?) and the move is actually awful and hard to hit things with. I've used it loads of times and still can't work out what its supposed to look like and which sqm it...
  4. E

[Complaint] Game is literally unplayable rn

1000ms+ ping for the past 10 mins, and rising (currently at 4000ms). From Europe at least, not sure about the rest. @edit: back to normal for now
  5. E

Sawsbuck

Hey, My suggestion is quite simple, can you increase the walking speed of Sawsbuck? It walks very slowly for a deer even at 130 and its therefore difficult to use for pulls, etc. Kind Regards, Eraser
  6. E

the heck is this kid talking about?

Hey, I've been asked if I accept mons for an offer I had on market by this guy, his offer was subpar at best so I declined. This guys then comes back with random foreign profanities? idk what he's saying at the end but I take that as an offence and just plain childish behaviour. Imgur...
  7. E

Fishing Guru doesn't want to give me Super Rod

Hi, As in title, I've tried saying various things to him and he's adamant I've not finished his tasks (which I have), while I've not got any active tasks and he doesn't have any to give me. Can someone persuade him to give me my Super Rod, I'd like to continue my tasks. IGN: Eraser Thanks.
  8. E

[Recovery] Potentially lost market pokemon?

Hi, I do apologise if this is the wrong place to post. I've not been online since November last year and I think I might have had a few pokes in market at the time. I've logged in now and there is no pokes in market or depot, can anyone check if there is anything that went missing? (had items...
  9. E

Metang resistances?

Hi, I've noticed that metang is receiving x1 dmg from both dark and ghost hits? not sure if this is 100% reproducable, but it has happened with wild ones more often than not.
  10. E

Market "Ate" my listed item?

Hi, Yesterday I listed a Mt. Coronet Fragment on the item market, but today its completely disappeared out of the "My Offers" tab? I don't have it in my inventory nor have I received any money for it? ^ This is my market tab atm. Can anyone look into this please? Kind Regards. Eraser
  11. E

Reason for In-Game Deletion?

Hey, I understand getting banned of forums (permanently lol), everyone can get a bit drunk and annoyed once in a while, but In-game deletion? I don't think this was anywhere close to what deletion should be awarded for... Also Forum offence resulting in in-game deletion is strange, I would like...
Back