Welcome!

Search results

1. E

Season Event / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Can you explain the shiny weedle jar more, its not usable with bug net?
  2. E

Online numbers tell you that most people play weekends. I'm sure it will be balanced in the end as you say.
  3. E

To add before anyone starts saying the event may not be finished, that's fine but could just start it next Friday then? P.S. EUR proxy is down and game is pretty unplayable without it, can someone look into it?
  4. E

Weird starting the event on Monday rather than start today/Saturday and let people enjoy it over weekend. Is random TM case same as last event where its just 1 outcome that then gives you a TM case on use, or all separate cases in pool?
  5. E

Rebalance and game mechanics

I'm unsure why you are adamant that I haven't been to 200+ water, or that I don't already use a shedinja or pokes with floral healing, that I somehow made you think I was talking about Blastioise being a problem, or that this suggestion will be closed, I'm doubtful whether you have even read it...
  6. E

Rebalance and game mechanics

Hi all, This might get a little long but I hope you read until the end, I'm fully aware that this suggestion will be controversial for some and flat out delusional for others, but hear me out. I recently ran around 100+ water to get a catch of Blastoise (which took ~4k balls, 0.6% before extra...
  7. E

Birthday Nostalgia

I know its over, but just wanted to share some PA Beta screenshots I found the other day for others to see how far the game has come :) PA Beta screenshots First week screenshot
  8. E

Battle pass feedback

1. Did you like it? What you liked the most? What you disliked the most? - It was a pretty good first draft. 50 diamonds is a great price for it, it pays for itself very quickly so its probably fine as this will prevent players from doing it on multiple characters and flooding the market with...
  9. E

!melee bug

Hi, I'm seeing a bug with !melee when sometimes it stops working after reviving and releasing a poke, disabling and enabling the function doesn't fix it, only relogging does. Kind regards, Eraser
  10. E

Legends Never Die [LT]

You kinda do, thats how LTs work buddy. Pearl is dead, Pearl times LND is dead too, let the thread stay the way it was without the spam and move on.
  11. E

Legends Never Die [LT]

Unlucky c box. All these pokes are easy to catch, idk why you bothered with boxes outside of maybe getting the card ;) Also you're not even part of LND anymore, go spam your own LT xD
  12. E

11th birthday

11 years here
  13. E

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Big Shrimp Bait procs but doesn't spawn any shinies, happened multiple times now, out of 10 procs in 1h+ we got shinies twice... bug or intended?
  14. E

Alolan Exeggcutor

Wish may be a bit too strong as I think the poke in general is pretty OK. Maybe fix Barrage so you don't have to select a poke to attack to use it (its AoE and hits everything around but without selecting the move does nothing half the time, so buggy).
  15. E

Alolan Exeggcutor

Hello, I'd like to ask for potentially doing something about Draco Blast, as I understand its the only poke which has this move (?) and the move is actually awful and hard to hit things with. I've used it loads of times and still can't work out what its supposed to look like and which sqm it...
  16. E

Topic for small doubts

Hey Wesky, can confirm they do, I caught galarian weezing in dream balls.
  17. E

Christmas donation promotion

Thanks, at least others get a better chance at getting the poke, as for me I don't think I'll partake in these immediately next time.
  18. E

Christmas donation promotion

Cool box, rates seem pretty bad for 20 diamonds, sent 12 gifts between friends and we got nothing over the price of a gift, or the poke.
  19. E

[Complaint] Game is literally unplayable rn

1000ms+ ping for the past 10 mins, and rising (currently at 4000ms). From Europe at least, not sure about the rest. @edit: back to normal for now
  20. E

Players rarest catches

Got a lil lucky. 22:35 Used 20 ultra balls, 45 rocket balls on Cloned Onix (Cloned Form). 22:35 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Onix [43]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
Back