Welcome!

Search results

1. Darinx

Events on Platinum server

First of all please don't close this thread before some people can give here thier opinion. Thank you. Refir wrote: Raissa replied: I was on this event won Rare Candies and TM but it's not about rewards. It's about being fair for players from Europe(not only Polish players) and...
  2. Darinx

Blaziken Karate Suit DCing

So today i won Addon Bag from event and used it to get Addon for Blaziken but when i use moves like Sky Uppercut or Flare Blitz game crashes (That didn't happen without addon) sometimes i don't know how this works exactly. Because of this crash i died 2 times on 100+ grass. Would be nice if i...
  3. Darinx

DC/Character stuck

So i was flying from Azalea to Violet town i've got DC'd and stuck on tree flying. I couldn't move so i tried to mount down and teleport but nothing happened and i cannot release any pokemon now on that tree if someone could teleport me back to respawn would be awesome. Nick: Darinx World: Platinum
  4. Darinx

[Recovery] Accidently Sold items

Nick: Darinx World: Platinum So as in Thread tittle i accidently sold items for quest mainly Caterpie horns that i was droping 4 hours and i want to ask if is it possible to have it back i have Screen Shoot from Npc i.im gur.com/7ta QPUY.png I apologize for spaces in between for the link...
  5. Darinx

Offensive guy on Scythers

Well so i was hunting scythers in safari and some guy came on the resp and tried to steal both from me but he couldn't manage it and started to offend me in his language (spanish) i think bcs i translated it and then in english. Heres a screen shot to prove it. i.img ur.com/WrW LgIp.png Well...
Back