What's new

Welcome!

Events on Platinum server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darinx

Reaction score
First of all please don't close this thread before some people can give here thier opinion. Thank you.

Refir wrote:
At night [3 a.m. Polish time] on the platinum server was mini-event.. and tell me GM Father, is it fair for polish players? Most of us were sleeping, while br players took part in and get cool rewards. So tell me, you focus only on them?

Raissa replied:

polish players are not the center of the world. Events are made on many different hours, one at 3am won't kill you.

I was on this event won Rare Candies and TM but it's not about rewards. It's about being fair for players from Europe(not only Polish players) and Americas(there are some USA players aswell not only Brazilians) and maybe some Asian players but i haven't seen any. Before patch server was dead i admit that but i remember times when Raids/Events were done around 20 PM CET where most players were online and both American players and European could participate in event/raid. But now as Refir wrote in his post PA Father was idling all day long on Platinum server and haven't done anything while most players play from around the world. I am neutral here but i want to stand by all players side. I belive it wouldn't hurt Staff if they could do event i know Hrupeg is willing to do events but he told me his Power is Limited as GM. So please rehear this post for all players Sake.

I know every event is good will of Staff and there can be no events i thank for all the events but i just wanted to speak for all players.

If this thread is in wrong place please move it.

Thank you and have a nice day everyone.

Last edited:

Abble

Reaction score
I'm from brazil and i've seen events at every time of the day, even yesterday when I woke up there was an event in the PVP area with a lot of snow creatures (don't remember the names). It has always been like that, at random times, and I've never seen anyone complain about that... There's no point in doing events like those at premade times, the fun thing about them is that you never know what time it might be. And as you say "he was online all day...", but you have to consider the fact that doing events is not that easy, they have to arrange things up etc.

El Shaarawy

Reaction score
We are talking about Platinum guys.. we dont know whats going in Pearl or Diamond cause we dont play there, please read.

Dagugo

Reaction score
i dont play on this world but i know how the mini-events work, as we saw in another thread this event at 3am WAS A TEST from hohenheim ([PA] Father).

Generally mini-event are made between 2pm-5pm(GMT -5) ¿what it means? Events are made between 8pm-11pm in poland/almost all europe.
Let's take a view of real life; big events in almost all world are made at night time (like soccer) why? Because most of people are in house or free time so they can participate more easy in events, more ppl can go to them.

what i am trying to say? That europe have better time for event, many of us work/study so lose many of them but if them events are made at night(america) we can participate more easy on them, but if they do events at night(america) is not fair for europe because should be in morning.

So in my point of view the time for events is fine, im in a europe guild and most of them are online between 2pm-5pm (GTM -5) cuz they have the properly time to play (night-free time) im not saying anything about raids because they are made in random time.

Refir

Reaction score
Rewards from "mini-events" should be rare tm's like reflect/blizzard/rain dance/ss etc? That's sounds nice! <3 Can't wait next one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back