Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Name: Baron Hailstorm World: Diamond Languages: English/Portuguese/Italiano with diamond increased, its my dream help others
  2. A

Any idea to new players

Tips to capture new players - Improve social media (SAY FOR THEY "WE ARE THE BEST GAME EVER") - invest to show us : pay a famous streamer for playing PAD or articles - give a real gift for point donate : create a shop, when donate for xxx times receive anything (cups, shirt, sticker,idk i would...
  3. A

Song of the day

4. A

10 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player: Jeffersonmoura (a nice person) The kindest staff member: Aroma Lady The best businessman ever Marshalidx The dumbest businessman ever Ajdontker( when i open market my eyes bleed) The best player: -- The best staff member: Sucrilhosforever The biggest no-life: Demz...
  5. A

Pokemon Skills

add new respawns in abandoned Johto.
  6. A

Quests 200+

???????
  7. A

Quests 200+

Hey guys, I think u need improve city quests or make part 2, cause for long times kanto cities has been abandoned. Idk, increase pokemons and rewards obvious...when finish celadon swamp have a door 200+ or take almost empty floor. The old quests is incompatible with actualy game, most things...
  8. A

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

dont forget it, 200- also buy diamonds
  9. A

[Complaint] Tips to map

since hoenn has been release, the map seems was made in a hurry, example Malie's ground,houses,respawn and all Hau'oli. Probably both server aren't rentable to spending time, but for long time ever better and dedicated server for us since Beta. So if not demand a lot,dont disappointed us.
  10. A

Song of the day

11. A

New City Quests

Hello, I just think about how Kanto's quest have been forgotten, for much time ago players joined trying come to box, today only one player can finish, it is getting boring. So you can make other places, second part, very hard, improve rewards. 1.Fuchsia requirements lvl 90 get soul badge 30...
  12. A

Song of the day

13. A

Close Friends (LT)

followw
  14. A

Himbeere [LT] - Diamond

follooow
  15. A

Synoela |LT|

follooow
  16. A