Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Cya

haha i enter again cause i know you guys, i know that everyone here is very unpolite and i only wanted to see your posts to laugh a little bit. so this is now my last post, im going to take some vacations, my planes leaves in 4h and when i come back i will play tibia :p so im not answering any...
  2. B

Cya

jajaja aim a nigger?? look my pic, you most be daltonic, im more withe than michael jackson jaja well not not that white jaja but i dont even have a tan but well waiting is not the only reson im gona quit PA is that i like killing game, and is very iritating (AND ALL YOU KNOW) that you cant to...
  3. B

Cya

Well the forum is alwats dead, nobody is in contact, the makers dont make posts saying some advancement so its really boring waiting and dont knowing where is the dte or at least knowing if they are advacing soething sooo fuck you all going to add some premmy to my tibia account :) and play a...
  4. B

pumasshoes

ve a una pinche tienda de tenis aki no estes escribiendo esas mamadas
  5. B

Little Question

of course they will have main page i read it in other post dont remember where i think the page will be realised with the game
  6. B

cool cant wait for the game to be released xD

whats the point to do this post? just spaming forum
  7. B

alguien que haga algo por este foro XD

JAJAJAJA WIIIII :D """"P.D: No estamos haciendo un juego como PO, estamos haciendo algo con muchos mas complementos, pokemons con sexo propio,nivel y muchas nuevas features que se podran apreciar en la beta que se anunciara en los proximos dias/semanas """" MINIMO YA DIJO DIAS/SEMANAS Y NO...
  8. B

PA - Boxes

jjajajaja wuuu at last another PA adavcement i wana play now =D
  9. B

POkemon adventures fecha estimada

esa no creo q sea tactica xq en vacaciones pues mucha gente saldra fuera d la ciudad de vije y cosas asi yo creo q solo estan perfeccionando eljuego
  10. B

ya lo lei, pero ese post fue hecho hace muchisismo tiempo, aparte que e leido q kieren lansarlo antes q PO lanse su update, hace 1 semana en unpost lei q seria en 3 semanas, pero obviamente nda es seguro, pero siempre hay alguien q esta famiarizado con los creadores del juego y tiene informacion...
  11. B

Alguien sabe cual vendria siendo la fecha estimada para q salga pokemon adventures?
  12. B

que es eso del beta? creo q habia leido ya algo sobre eso peor no entendi muy bien
  13. B

digo lo mismo, deberian d hacer algo, algun mensaje, screen shots nuevos, videoss lo que sea para saber q el juego sigue en pie y activo, no perder la esperanza q saldra =p aun no hay fecha para el lanzamiento? almenos una aproximacion?
  14. B

TM's attacks

well i do like the idea but, if this is the case, there must be a limit to teach attacks to pokemons also i dont think this is an easy work to do, there will be always new and new idea for the game but, that kind of stuf can be aded in updates i think what we want is the realese of the game the...
  15. B

Advancement

jajja i hope so LET US SEE SOME SECREEN SHOOOTS :D
  16. B

Suggestions for items =D

i think its a good idea too but, like Ohmaradi says, thats lots of work. somehting the PA must have are biger backpacks, like tibia, backpacks with 20 slots, not like PO -.- with bags with 8 slots -.- that really really piss me of, and is not dificult at all to have them n_n
  17. B

Advancement

i think the forum is a little bit dead so, i think it will be great if we can so some advancements of the game like new screenshots, videos, or new stuf that you guys are planing to add =)
  18. B

Walking in PA

I was wondering, will your lvl in PA gonna influence in your speed walking?
  19. B

Pvp on PA.

i think if there are serer pvp and non pvp i defently go to the pvp server =p
  20. B

Cuales seran tus 6 pokemones?

MEW ARTICUNO MOLTREZ ZAPDOS MEWTWO DRAGONITE XD ALAKAZAM GENGAR GOLEM VENAZAUR DRAGONITE PORYGON
Back