Welcome!

Search results

1. izzy

Shiny Excadrill

I think its normal version is better just by seeing its attacks, it would be good if they changed fling for quick sand and fury swipes for another ground type move(sandblast)
  2. izzy

Thousand arrows

first of all the ground type is a bit forgotten in terms of expansive attacks compared to other types and I think this move should be like a ground type draco meteor
  3. izzy

Shiny Araquanid

I think liquidation is nerfed when it should hit 6k regardless of ability, If so, could you correct it or change the movement for a similar one? 05:45 Your Shiny Araquanid deals 2212 damage to an Aggron. 05:45 Your Shiny Araquanid deals 2208 damage to an Aggron also only has a water-type...
  4. izzy

primarina

primarina deal 5500 with hydropump and other pokes deals 6k :/
  5. izzy

Tauros

can tauros learnd tm epicenter and Blizzard?
  6. izzy

Tirtouga catch

when you catch a tirtouga it does not mark you that you have captured it, and that lets you catch any amount of tirtouga and sell it some players have been abusing that greetings
  7. izzy

Galarian Weezing

Can you add Geomancy to Galarian Weezing learn moveset?
  8. izzy

Nidoking

would be a good option to remove spikes by rototiller nobody likes it move and I would have better performance in pvp.
  9. izzy

Priority Moves Formula

Bullet Punch=Mach Punch also steel pokes are slow Quick attack=hammer arm sucker punch =hammer arm
  10. izzy

ditto tm aleatorios bug

cada que activo memory card no puedo usar los tms aleatorios, >>wrong index
  11. izzy

bug duel

empece un duel con 6 pokemon usando a nidoqueen principal sin atacar cuando murio no saque ningun otro pokemon decidi perder el duelo y cuando termino mi nidoqueen ya no estaba marcado entre mis pokemon ni en mi bag supestamente dicen los player que lo tire al suelo pero es imposible porque no...
Back