Welcome!

Search results

1. izzy

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

Sheer Force ability increases the power of moves that can trigger a secondary effect by 30% (status changes, knocking back, reducing opponent's stats, and increasing own stats). However, it negates the side effect when using said moves. Suggestion: Increase damage by 10% on Pokémon that have...
  2. izzy

Mega Glalie

Mega Glalie Ability : Frozen skin Frozen Skin changes the type of movements from normal type to ice type and boosts them by 30%, being able to receive ice type STAB. Moves that are initially ice-type are not boosted by the skill. like pixilate but ice type.
  3. izzy

Kangaskhan

remove trump card and add outrage remove sucker punch and add Rage
  4. izzy

Shiny Excadrill

excadrill abilities sand force and sand rush, Its ability forces you to put sandstorm on it but you are left without an extra earth move, they could change rock tomb for sandstorm. shiny excadrill need more ground moves
  5. izzy

Altaria and Mega Altaria

mega altaria It has no impact on the game since it does not have its ability and also with its bad moveset I leave it to your discretion
  6. izzy

Shiny Excadrill

I think its normal version is better just by seeing its attacks, it would be good if they changed fling for quick sand and fury swipes for another ground type move(sandblast)
  7. izzy

Halloween House Decoration (Contest)

Evelin- platinum It belongs to house 'Malie Village #1271 Position: {x = 4229, y = 2155, z = 7}.
  8. izzy

Energy Decorations

x100 of each Halloween Tile evelin--platinum x 50 Purple Star Tapestry total=20k x50 Blue Star Tapestry x2 Spooky Gengar (animated)...
  9. izzy

Organized report of map bugs

The stairs to enter the lvl 215 psychic respawn sends you somewhere else
  10. izzy

11. izzy

all teleport are bugged inside the papoi mission
  12. izzy

Thousand arrows

first of all the ground type is a bit forgotten in terms of expansive attacks compared to other types and I think this move should be like a ground type draco meteor
  13. izzy

Shiny Araquanid

I think liquidation is nerfed when it should hit 6k regardless of ability, If so, could you correct it or change the movement for a similar one? 05:45 Your Shiny Araquanid deals 2212 damage to an Aggron. 05:45 Your Shiny Araquanid deals 2208 damage to an Aggron also only has a water-type...
  14. izzy

Halloween House Deco

Evelin Platinum 21:07 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Malie Village #1274'. Evelin owns this house. Position: {x = 4251, y = 2137, z = 7}. 1 floor 2 floor
  15. izzy

Halloween Drawing Contest 2021

Happy Halloween Evelin/Platinum
  16. izzy

Energy Decorations

evelin-platinum parcel send - for a bag of mixed energy colors plz
  17. izzy

Energy Decorations

1 bp of energy parcel send
  18. izzy

The Love Story - The Castle of Dreams [Valentine]

Evelin/platinum I look at you only to find where the everything and nothingness my internal war where destiny is debated I love to look at you what are you thinking I ask her? "nothing" that's what we all say sometimes when we think of everything that's why I love to look at her, because...
  19. izzy

Topic for small doubts

please fix the right, left and front profile of mega absol.
  20. izzy

primarina

primarina deal 5500 with hydropump and other pokes deals 6k :/
Back