Welcome!

Search results

1. L

Team for elemental (and maybe some other quests in the future?)

Hi, me and my friend are doing a challenge where we are self-found meaning we don't accept help or the use of market at all. However. There are a lot of quests like elemental we need a team for which is why we are reaching out right now. If anyone would like to help us do this and maybe some...
  2. L

Team for multiple quests

Hi I am currently playing alone because my friends either quit or is too busy to be online a lot. I am looking for people to do the following quests: Aga's Hell Quest (120+) Frond Island Quest (Done Thanks to Haszosz and Tots!) (Havent done the quest, "Thanks Sting" they said to the roll back)...
  3. L

Evolving popplio and brionne

Hi, I wanted to make this post because I found it annoying and maybe I could help some people that wanna lvl popplio and brionne. Do not evolve your popplio at lvl 40. It does'nt gain any good lvling skills until lvl 53 and it will increse the cd of the good lvling moves popplio already has...
  4. L

[Support] Wrong Ip code?

Hi I had my Ip code written down on a piece of paper and I havent played for a while. Recently I thought I would give it another go and wanted to login, I have my password and account name but for some reason the ip code is wrong. Can anyone help me? (sorry for being impatient I have already...
  5. L

Update???

Hi i tried to login and it said only players with 7.9 is allowed and when i updated all the files were gone and i tried re download it from the site and it happen again idk what to do ill stand by and wait for help thanks :)
  6. L

Pokemon paradox reward bug

ok so i wasnt rly paying much attention and i went on reward 3 and 4 (golden pokemon egg) and (rare candy) but my pokemon was out while i stepped on it and it stepped on another one just 1 of the other ones and because of that i suddenly got gengar plush and money instead of the other kinda mad...
Back