Welcome!

Search results

1. L

Shiny Houndoom

Houndoom once was a great poke, we all know there is a lot of them in game but we barely see it! My suggestion is: m1 - Fire Fang m2 - Thunder Fang m3 - Crunch m4 - Feint m5 - Night Shade -> Shadow Mark m6 - Burn Up m7 - Foul Play -> Fire Lash or Burning Jealousny m8 - Heat Crash m9 - Blast...
  2. L

Crystal Onix

Hello guys! I Would Like to ask if is it possible to add TM190 Freezy Dry to Crystal Onix TM Learnset Reason: Onix is Really Good to PVP but sometimes it's not that good to PVE (Good Moves but sometimes die before use it) Using Glaceon as example: He Has Protection - Water Pulse And...
  3. L

Shiny Corsola

Hello! I Was checking test room some pokes and I noticed that the Shiny corsola it's weaker than the normal one... I've used all the Normal Corsola and the Shiny Corsola moves and the total damage were: Corsola = 19,290 Shiny Corsola = 18,733 In My point of view, It would Be better if You...
  4. L

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Character: Okoi Kisaragi - Diamond I have some missing pokemons, need check all but till now here they are: Hydregon [130][M] Reflect and Draco Meteor = Purple Ball Ab: Levitate Mr Mime [120] (I Guess) [M] no tms = Ultra Ball Ab: Filter Cloned Pinsir [130][F] Infestation and Lunge = Ultra...
  5. L

Imprison Bug

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when C Ninetales uses Imprison in my pokes, they just get an extraordinary movespeed. I guess it's not supossed to be this way.
Back