Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Lotto Games #3

Nick: Guerreroleo World: Diamond Ticket ID #602 numbers: 28, 16, 12, 7, 48, 9 Ticket ID #28 numbers: 5,10,15,20,25,30 Ticket ID #616 numbers: 2,12,28,7,45,49 Ticket ID #910 numbers: 12,18,27,29,33,36 Ticket ID #800 numbers: 10,17,24,36,46,28
  2. J

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: Guerreroleo World: Diamond. Languages: Español, English Why do you want to be a tutor: -Because i've always wanted be tutor, but other times I did not have time (i had 7 year play) and now i have time. -Because I like to help and learn more about the game, meet players and talk...
  3. J

Servers shutdown

And the people that had cute ticket active? D: xD
  4. J

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

hakuna matata x3 and workshop pls x9999
  5. J

Halloween Event 2016

Thanks for the answer raissa, the same for the main event?
  6. J

Halloween Event 2016

sorry boys (and girls) we can do the event and mini event with more that 1 char per account? :3 i had the 1st mission with 2 account xD and i wanna know if i'll spend time in the other account for the mini (pumkies no droop izi, it need time and well u know xD i don't wanna spend my time for...
  7. J

Halloween Event 2016

Raissa if i had a "patio" (idk when say this word in english :'v) i can put punkis in that place? D: i think that was awesome my own horror garden :v pretty funny mini event Thanks :v
  8. J

[Recovery] Lost my pokemons :c

9. J

[Recovery] Lost my pokemons :c

Hi, yesterday i put some pokemons in my house with my char Jon Snow and and now can not find them The pokes are: Ludiccolo 98 With Tms: Giga Drain and Hidropump, nick "Ananas" Charizard 104 With tm: Lava plume, sex F, in Great ball Jynx 58 F in Super ball Shelgon 64 in ultra ball (this is my...
  10. J

[Level Up] Leo's Service (Guerreroleo, Jon Snow, Leo Arevalo)

Service #2 Player: Master Blade Pokemon: Gabite Lv: 54 to 80 .!sad Status:
  11. J

Service #1 Player: Gon Pokemon: Beartic Lv: 70 to 85 Status: Finish
  12. J

No tienes tiempo para subir un pokemon pero deseas que este sea mas fuerte? desearias que este suba al mismo tiempo que tu subes otro? cansado de lo lento que es utilizar la guarderia? lo estresante de subir cierto pokemon? Leo's Services abre sus puertas---- con antigua experiencia en lv up...
  13. J

LV UP SERVICE IN PLATINUM -Jon Snow

Jon snow is back...... the winter is coming
  14. J

Rebalance Recruitment for players!

- Jon Snow -Platinum - Ecuadorian Suggestion 1: Healarea of Wigglytuff can heal a little more, actually is poor, i think... good for heal to pj but no for pokemons... Suggestion 2: Add Surf for horsea, maybe is a little thing.. but sometime players use krabby, wag and try horsea for surf...
  15. J

I'm sick, maybe i havedengue or chikungunya.... idk but my doctor said 4 days of rest (and if is chikungunya are 14 days :S) :c..... Sorry sanathos... i send u poke in parcel and a gift.... xD so sorry... Service lv pause.... Maybe start again in a week..if i alive xD
  16. J

Complete
  17. J

i need help with my lost account plix

Umm yep main character was in database D: http://i.imgur.com/7gYyFab.png and yes wait for any PA staff, they can help u (I said that maybe his other low character was deleted xD)
  18. J

i need help with my lost account plix

Bro some character was deleted.... because those character were not actives....so sorry
Back