Welcome!

Search results

1. G

[Support] Cold Box

I took a cold box from a Christmas event I opened it and got it Glaceon but it didn't catch me "3000 points = cold box (just in case if ur not interested in event pokemon but u want to get catch from a box)"
  2. G

[Support] Duplicate?

It took about an hour to roll back the server. Before that i sold Volcarona 55F with Lava Plume + Chesnaught 80F for 80k to Atatixoo. Later I bought Espurr 10M for 90k from Mmarvim. Rollback I get communicate 17:52 [Sat Aug 10 17:05:44 2019] Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate...
  3. G

Crash? And what's next?

During this error, the server was stuttering crash. During this we have not lost once experience or catches. It is known, caught pokemon can be recovered but not time anymore. A lot of people loses its time to experience pokemons which then loses by crash server and withdrawal. I suggest for the...
  4. G

[Recovery] Where's my pokemon?

I did not play about half a year. I lost my house in Petalburg :( Everything went to me depo. In addition to one pokemon. He was in stone case which also does not exist. It was Golem 130 [M] without TM's In Phantom Ball I do not know if something else has disappeared but I remember it most :/...
  5. G

[Recovery] Missed Pokemon

Gurdieen Diamond Relicanth [65][M] TM: - Ball : I think is ultra ball, don't remember I gave it to the player "Cypis Solo" which it was exp. He get delete and my pokemon should be on the account. I think that I gave him the Pokemon a month ago. I wait for an answer, ty.
  6. G

Gurdieen Shop

Sell Wailord 44F Buy Nothing Write you offer in game :D
  7. G

Sell? Yes

SELL POKES IN DIAMOND HERACROSS 65 WITH TM X-SCIZZOR BELLOSSOM 69 WITH TM BULLET SEED ARCANINE 69 Write offers to Ipserten
Back