Welcome!

Search results

1. S

Malapooli Ban

Hi, when i was going to end my journey in PA, my friend got ban, so i cant end until i won't help her. She asked in games about screenshots or something, why she got it. Can you give it now ? Thank you.
  2. S

Goodbye Diamond :D

Hi, i just want say : ,, good bye Padventures ". Im going to delete my account ( Skoudzeg ). ,, Special '' thanks to : Members of Ainz Ooal Gown - Rado Radosny, Lancelote, Malapooli, Austin Mahone, Flame Natsu, Swiftkill, Zaskorroo - Yunohu - Holydees - Aersh And to everyone who helped me in my...
  3. S

Joaorp Deletion

Hi, i post it for player who doesnt have forum account. He doesnt know why his account is deleted. Joaorp - Diamond
  4. S

[Level Up] Skoudzeg's LvL Up Service !

Skoudzeg's and Yunohu's Level Up Service Hi, i decided to open lvl up service with Yunohu. Send me pw on forum, or in game. [Skoudzeg - diamond] My prices are almost same as Kaktoo's, so: level 1-40 - 90HD per level. level 41-60 - 130HD per level. level 61-75 - 180HD per level. level 76-90 -...
  5. S

Skoudzeg Store

Hi, im selling : Hydreigon 110F With Tm Reflect // 90k Chandelure 102F With Tm Overheat // 21k Torterra 102F With Tm Sandstorm // 26k Infernape 110F With Tm's Lava Plume and Sky Uppercut // 72k Probopass 100M With Tms Sandstorm and Metal Burst // 50k TM37 Sandstorm // 18k All pokemons are in...
  6. S

,, gladiator '' achievement

Hi, i did ,, Pokemon Arena '' something like 1 year ago. Staff added new achievements, and there is ,, gladiator '', i cant go there again to take it, is there way to receive it ?
  7. S

[Complaint] Lost House

Hi guys, i bought house (5/6 months ago ), i was buying premium and had money in depo. I logged in 2 days ago, i didnt have letter there, i didnt have money, but i didnt get letter. Today i logged on, and i didnt have my house, someone bought it 30secs before my loggin (...). Instantly i looked...
  8. S

[Sell] Sell House In Celadon Next To Market

Hi Guys :D. I want sell house, im searching for BO :P I will post BO here :D
  9. S

Problem with account

Hey ! : D I have big problem. My account name and password was saved in client ( modern ) , i didnt use it 1 or 2 months. I just forgot it ;__;. When i tried to restore it, i saw that i forgot email ( derp ). I sended message to Raissa, but she doesnt trust me :c, but i dont know why, she can...
Back