Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Double team move

Good evening, my dear administration :-) I have to inform you, that in my opinion double team (for e.g. scyther) move, just makes appear 2 more buddies, who does nothing.Although displaying animations is correct (what i use),but regardless of any move i use - they doesn't inflict any type of...
  2. A

[Complaint] Automatic kicking outta the server, due using proxy EUR/US

I did accidently, but i wanted to reset it. Moreover, i did the procedure 3) which resets IP Security, but still it happens. For that reason i have code written to be typed in. After enabling to play, this still happens (because without disabling IP security i cannot do nothing at all, as you know).
  3. A

[Complaint] Automatic kicking outta the server, due using proxy EUR/US

Hello there. I was trying to use proxy servers, because constantly have 150-500 ping, so i wondered if it would help. Unfortunately, once i tick the field on launcher - then i'm getting kicked immediately no matter on what character I log it. Please do something about it, or give me an advice...
  4. A

Dzięki, miło mi Ciebie poznać, Wiktorio. Jednakże studiuję obecnie więc niezbyt mam czas, a gdy...

Dzięki, miło mi Ciebie poznać, Wiktorio. Jednakże studiuję obecnie więc niezbyt mam czas, a gdy go mam, to mi komputer wywala, jak gram w byle jaką wersję Tibii. =( Skąd poznałaś, że jestem polakiem ?
  5. A

Yes, from Białystok. I'm Adam, and you ?

Yes, from Białystok. I'm Adam, and you ?
  6. A

Lost my pokemons (rollback ?)

If data are correct, so It was a bug or I have no idea, what else. Now I have minor issues with my memory, so simply I could send to him these pokemons, that I don't remember now. (I don't even suppose, that I sent to him, but thankfully, all of them are found). Thank You so much ;-)).
  7. A

Lost my pokemons (rollback ?)

Pokemon recovery: -Adameq -Pearl -Umbreon [~68] [F] without any TMs, unnamed, as the rest of mine lost pokemons ; -Gyarados [~70] [M ?] without any TMs, unnamed -----,------; - Vaporeon [~47] [ I don't know sex - a few times used] without any TMs, unnamed -----,------; - Pidgeot [~62] [probably...
  8. A

Hi, Idk how to thank You, for yours reply. =) Have a nice day.

Hi, Idk how to thank You, for yours reply. =) Have a nice day.
  9. A

Lost my pokemons

Hi everyone ! My main character name is Adameq (on Pearl) and I started to studying at the beginning on October. I must admit that I was looking few times on all my characters, and now I'm still not found my pokemons. Last, when I played was quite long (few months) so I Can put here only names...
Back