Welcome!

Search results

1. K

Fun Server

İt would be nice to have a fun server to play and get rid of ultimate grinding. For example; Open a fun server with catch rate 20x exp rate 10x drop rate like 10x or more just for people bored trying to catch aero crystal and stuff like that kinda hard things. It's just an offer. 3rd server...
  2. K

Harresment

I was farming corsola and i was hoping to catch shiny corsola and then while i was farming a guy came he said no word and started to following me he didnt hit to normal ones he ks to shiny ones as you know how rare is shiny to respawn. ı asked him about his purpose he didnt respond i got him on...
  3. K

[Complaint] Newbie

Please make more playable for new players cause it's hard to make money or level up your pokes in game. Tons of players have high level pokes and new players cannot reach any closer to them. This the best poke game i have heard started to play but there is a problem at levelling maybe you guys...
  4. K

Platinium

Can Admins make platinum server easier to level up pokes cause platinum server haven't much users for low level players to level up pokes is a pain.. Can I give a suggestion about it? make pokes level up easier please..
  5. K

[Support] Stacked

I'm stacked on a mountain. There is no GM is online.. I try to trade with my friends to get a psychic pokemon but it didn't worked. What can I do? I'm waiting like 3 hours but no GM have been online.. Kndmr 69 level world is pearl
Back