Welcome!

Search results

1. T

Taron [LT]

Pretty much, but I dont like COD :/ Im really with a lot of lag nowadays, I think its my computer. I cant even hunt without dying 10 times
  2. T

Taron [LT]

Hiho :D Well, here goes some updates... This week my internet is pretty shit, so I spent mostly of my time doing things that I can do with lag, and here it is. Hope u enjoy :14: First of all, lets start with some leveling The Vileplume learned a new TM and reched 130 :D Golem...
  3. T

Niicke's LT 2.0 [Diamond]

gz nab !!
  4. T

Taron [LT]

How're u, folks ? Im having such a nice time today, so decided to spend some TM in new pokes and will level them now on. Here are the new friends :D (Im still trying to improve my skills, so forgive me, Demz) Kartana reaching 130 with a TM bonus :D Golduck 130...
  5. T

Taron [LT]

Some breaking new's xD Finally got courage to do this Cute Island quest and bro, it suck's, but its done ! And a TM to my new homie :D Another great reinforcemente for us learning tricks Another budies learning tricks And two new lunatones ~ im being lucky with this one
  6. T

Taron [LT]

Hi guys... Giving you some updates... Im have a little bit of a problem with my internet, so im not playing that much, but here it is. Hope u enjoy :D Level 236 - 239 Catche's 286 - 294 Reaching the 300 and almost in the Mega Voucher :p This one i lost the number of balls :/...
  7. T

CARDS System

I really dont like this trading system, but understand the reason, as u said. U have nice suggestions, mate, really do. The rarity based one makes a lot sense to me, but the "Card Market" is a great option too. Could make things easyer
  8. T

[LT] Moreira Serra's fresh start.

Its nice to have you back, sis <3
  9. T

Easter Event (Spoilers)

~Contributions from a friend ~ Olivine Fortree
  10. T

Easter Event (Spoilers)

Azalea, at the church.
  11. T

Taron [LT]

Lets give some updates. This week I tried to find some pokes/respawns that I could level and enjoy, so, lets : Some new leveling :D ~ Pokes Leveling ~ Now the Catche's of the week... I got 252 for now, lets go for 300 :) And the bonus...
  12. T

Taron [LT]

Corona is not goint to reach me, so lets go for new updates :D Some catches :D Some pokes reaching the max level :D And the blue krabby got a new TM :D
  13. T

Taron [LT]

Leveling a little :D Lost level 200, so Im giving you the 201 xD Now some new catche's And the reward from LT Box :D
  14. T

LT of the week

Thanks !! <3 I missed u all :D
  15. T

Taron [LT]

Having some fun with my return xD Now some catches :D And some pokes leveling with me :D
  16. T

Taron [LT]

17. T

[Support] TM Auto-loot

I wanna know too, cuz if the autoloot doesnt work even for TM's, the double exp until that will be useless xD
  18. T

PA Players Real Photos

Trying to come back to the best sport in the world :D
  19. T

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

I got the TMs :D Emolga's new attack :D Now Level's and catche's :D Char 170 :D
  20. T

Brazilian Team [LT] - Platinum

Try to get links from forum at the sites that u upload your images and puts them like , they will apear bigger and it will be better to see. Tenta pegar os links no site que tu dá upload na imagem, man, daí tu põe no formato , vai ficar melhor pra ver. Qualquer coisa, manda PM lá no plat...
Back