Welcome!

Search results

1. chrisan

bug in my Pokémons

bug in my Pokémons After I leave the game and return 20:36, my Pokemon was not in the bag. Blastoise [89] [F] TM: 03 Water Pulse Moon ball Meganium [90] [F] super ball Mr mime [81] [M] Ultra ball Clefable [71] [M] Great ball Pidgeot [83] [F] pokeball Thank me help. World Diamond
  2. chrisan

Help me plis

I put 20 diamond Monday so far he has not come. already looked at the site but failed. need the help of tutors you. CM or GM or PA or ADM. I always help me put diamond. only this week did not come. but the proof of 20 diamond and ta ta me all right. help me please I hope to help you guys...
  3. chrisan

bug in my 20 diamonds help me

I put 20 diamond Monday so far he has not come. already looked at the site but failed. need the help of tutors you. CM or GM or PA or ADM. I always help me put diamond. only this week did not come. but the proof of 20 diamond and ta ta me all right. help me please I hope to help you guys...
  4. chrisan

bug in my 20 diamond.

I put 20 diamond Monday. until now it has not looked at exchange points site. but not ta. there estoy with proof of the diamond. Please. I help CM or CM PA nino help me. . bug #Padventures Account name = Chrisan .. Level 70 I thank those who help me
  5. chrisan

Bug in my account it has been deleted

I do not know what to do I was putting Diamond. ai my account suddenly disappeared .. any CM or GM can recurpera Account Name = Chrisan. level 69. help me. I put diamond: c PA nino help me by farvor. may have acid. bug
Back