1. C

Update 10.1.5

ì like this :D amazing
  2. C

Pan Baginsky open shop!

how much for bird pens and the bags?
  3. C

Donation promotion

there will be a way to obtain both addons? i like the outfit but full, only the outfit doesn´t worth my money
  4. C

New updater

s00n my friend
  5. C

Christmas event 2016

ì didn´t posted anything but you made me feel in peace after days of watching those guys fighting haha
  6. C

Christmas miracles

is there any way to apologize for an account that was deleted uhm like 4 or 3 years ago or it was deleted from database?
  7. C

Our Plans for 2017

OMG i love all those things and u will add finally we see some improvement at all we just have to wait now and from now i wish a merry christmast for all staff ty <3
  8. C

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: hotshotgg World: platinum Languages:Spanish and english Why do you want to be a tutor: since i start playing this server i see no tutors being active for newbies and i want to help them and the whole community and i think is a good reason to start to being a better person caring...
  9. C

[Download] Lite mode (client)

its just supposed to use all 3 or just 1 at the time
  10. C

Pokemons 130+ levling idea

disagree pokes 130 are enough
  11. C

Jona Rocket LT

gz jona following bro
  12. C

Quest Suggestion

no i dont like this kind of events i didn´t have fun with this halloween and u want to make christmast shit too nonono
  13. C

Hardcore PvP event ? ...

i like that xD when i started to play i was looking for an enforced pokemon server
  14. C

Funny trade offers

btw he wants 30k for hydropump xD i offer him 25k and he dont wanted lool
  15. C

Client built-in proxy

for players in brazil you can make a chain server conection i was using wtfast when the server was in europe and the server chains were texas and then fr i dont know if u can make the same for brazil ppl now i use noping and it give me 30ms just for 6$/month maybe u can make deal with they or...
  16. C

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

now i´m very pleased hahaha btw you just earned a medal with this final story iu ar da best
  17. C

i´m glad that this event nightmare is over but i´m sad at the same time becuz i wanted to see whats the final of the history xD
  18. C

Server Lags

since they move the host to america i play very well i dont know what i will do if they move back to europe :c
  19. C

its my case too i just collected items for mage and not for brotherhood i dont give a fuck with brotherhood i didn´t expected many items for the mage base now so i will not be able to buy even the addon WTF
  20. C

Halloween Event 2016

players wont kill clowns because they are annoying and dont give nothing i know they drop rc but be honest i´ve killed hundreds of those clowns and only 1 rc so thats why ppl dont kill they about the newbies they are suffering the consequences i think clowns need to have a time to dissapear like...
Back