Welcome!

Search results

1. metaldroga

Some random suggestive ideias.

for real this is a good suggestion celebicelebrate
  2. metaldroga

reduction HD (dollars) in game

what about a NPc Held Buyer? Because some of them are lame and ppl aren't buying, so I suggest to have a NPC that you can actually sell those HELDS!!
  3. metaldroga

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

00:15 You see 70 empty rocket balls. Made in China. Position: {x = 3687, y = 3457, z = 5}.
  4. metaldroga

cuando sera el dia que atrape un shiny? esta historia continuara...

cuando sera el dia que atrape un shiny? esta historia continuara...
  5. metaldroga

✪ Almighty Wong [LT] ✪

pupitarcosplay Level Up komalazzz surprisedditto Catch munchlaxdab still looking to catch a shiny sadbulba
  6. metaldroga

✪ Almighty Wong [LT] ✪

Small update
  7. metaldroga

✪ Almighty Wong [LT] ✪

This week wasn't so exciting, I am still trying to catch a shiny in this event. Give me luck. pupitarcosplay Level Up komalazzz
  8. metaldroga

✪ Almighty Wong [LT] ✪

surpriseddittosurpriseddittosurpriseddittosurprisedditto Dice Event Today was the best Sunday of many, I won this beautiful item on the dice event. munchlaxdab Thank You!!!
  9. metaldroga

✪ Almighty Wong [LT] ✪

torchicsmug Small Update from this week rowletsus surprisedditto Catch munchlaxdab pupitarcosplay Level Up komalazzz Extras charmanderok
  10. metaldroga

✪ Almighty Wong [LT] ✪

:magihype::magihype::magihype::magihype::magihype: 14:06 You caught a pokemon (Relicanth [62]). 14:06 You have received 1x Mega Rayquaza (**) card. catch #400 happybewearhappybewearhappybewear Level up
  11. metaldroga

✪ Almighty Wong [LT] ✪

I'm back celebicelebrate
  12. metaldroga

Merry Christmas!

Merry Xmas! LES DESEO DE CORAZON LO MEJOR
  13. metaldroga

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Testium doesnt count... Anyway you need improve the catch system because is boring to throw months on a pokemon and dont even get the catch even if are x2 rate... "bumpity"
  14. metaldroga

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

250 Almighty Wong
  15. metaldroga

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Improve the catch system is the only thing that keeping me playing... "catching pokemons" cuz im lvl 248 and is boring to exp 2% killing full cave... :)
  16. metaldroga

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

&Thanks for this contest and I wish happy holidays for everyone B)
  17. metaldroga

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

I have the same complain about the tokens, are very hard to get enough... and not all of us are lifeless as some who in less than a few days got the tokens, in week I hard play 3 or 4 hours at most per day and it is not enough to farm the tokens... :/
Back