Welcome!

Search results

1. L

Giveaway on Diamond.

Raezor
  2. L

[Recovery] Lost Some Pokemons

Player without forum account lost some pokemons Name: Linderman World: Diamond pokemon name: Salamance Sex: F level: 98 TMs: Reflect and Ice storm Ball: Premier ball Last use: Today He bought it from market Pokemon name: Mr Mime Level: 95 Sex: Male Ball: Pokeball Last use: today He bought...
  3. L

[Recovery] Porygon2 Lost

Player without forum account lost his Pory2 after rollback Name: Apdeling Transploft Pokemon: Porygon2 Level: 97 Ball: Pokeball Last time he used it: 30mins-1hour ago World: Diamond
  4. L

Rebalance Discussions

Skarmory defeats Medicham with no problems, also dusknoir and banette, maybe u should learn to use your pokemons, the only way to defeat those ghosts with medicham is predicting your moves (specially shadow sneak) with reflect
  5. L

Tester Recruitment

I'd like to help Raezor - Diamond
  6. L

Pokemon Skills

Pokemon: Mr Mime Ability: Blink Arguments: Its a pure psychic pokemon with just 9 moves that makes it a little weaker than others pokemon, blink can help you to be stronger and more people will use it because is not as expensive as another ones
  7. L

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Name: Raezor Languages: English and Spanish Server: Diamond
  8. L

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

So is better to work on 100+ pokemons than are not implemented yet before nerf 5-6 pokemons than are OP and exist right now? good job guys
  9. L

because, why would you care the rules of a "fake thread" where we just report pokemons for nothing? we have reported many pokemons than everybody know are OP except I think you and Zelricks because I know Torment knows (I asked him time ago) and you do just nothing, we told you before and after...
  10. L

did you care sometime? I was sure you don't listen to the comunnity ever lol
  11. L

Players PA Ideas

they are not dropeables if those pokemons dont exist yet... and maybe wont exist in a long time
  12. L

Players PA Ideas

I have a great idea, make dropeables the "new" TMs...
  13. L

Game Over!

padree mio porque te vas? con quien dueleare ahora ): te extrañare wn, no nos abandones en el gpo de whats, suerte en tu vida rl<3
  14. L

Max Potions or Full Restores

Well I think than hyper potions are not enough anymore, Pokes lvl 115+ heal pretty slow with these potions and just a percent not so high of their hp, so I suggest than we can get max potions or full restores of some quests just like full revives or maybe than Juanito sell them for a little...
  15. L

Re-opening list to Tournament's Bracket A.

* Character Name - Raezor * World - Diamond * Category - A * Nationality - Mexican
  16. L

Tournament information

what about a double exp week? so we can lvl up new pokes and no one will cry about "everybody know my team, is unfair"
  17. L

Well I reported Salamance time ago with many arguments and some suggestions time ago and I was ignored maybe cuz u tought it was not OP, but Im sure u rebalancers are not blind and you saw on the tournament how Salamance raped any pokemon even rhyperior and golem, so pls u have 1 week to nerf...
  18. L

Cya Guys ~~

te extrañare nab, suerte en tu vida RL y entra a saludarnos de vez en cuando <3
  19. L

Tournament information

how many pokemons can we register?
Back