Welcome!

Search results

1. otamegane

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Valentin Elizalde Platinum Shiny Noctowl lvl 61 on rocket ball Ab: Insomnia Rollback 24/07/2019 last time used: this afternoon approximately 1 or 2 hours before rollback
  2. otamegane

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Character: shinjiluis world: platinum pokemon: Togekiss 130 with valentine 2 addon tm psycho cut and blizzard
  3. otamegane

Shiny Talonflame

Shiny Talonflame have natural gift in in his moveset and can learn for tm change for other tm pls
  4. otamegane

[Recovery] Scyther disappeared

Yesterday night I bought a scyther 61 with tm pursuit to Thiagoraphael in the amount of 23k I was on safari ball just before platinum was disconnected I left it in the house of a friend that would help me to level it up and after that disconnection I was the scyther in the house or in my locker
  5. otamegane

Fifth mission has Bugged!!!

The fifth mission has a bug, this bug is the lack of one Marril all say they will be corrected in the next reset but when will this reset? 5 minutes before the end of the event? Padventures staff please fix this as quickly as possible many users who have been using our free siempo to get...
  6. otamegane

Pa 5.1

happens says that you can only go to 5.1 but you can not update with the updater can someone help?
  7. otamegane

Peral Offline

I would like to ask what is the reason why pearl is off? Did you record something happened? being managed pokedex and attacks evo? or simply failing as usual pearl diamond while everyone happy? sorry for mi english :P
  8. otamegane

About Halloween Event

Good wanted to ask if you put the command or event npc today or take one week delay to put it like this event? Sorry for my english
  9. otamegane

Halloween Event

I pass to the event of the raids? they took it off to put the same event in 2012 for that we expect Ubiera not miss raids were interesting and fun ... do not understand why they always have to ruin everything they do. Only disappointment given its users ... Sorry for my english
Back