Welcome!

Search results

1. C

[Recovery] Recovery

please can give me the char 1oportunindad Princek succerdr not return to what happened !. only 1 error and deleted me and would not return more please
  2. C

[Recovery] Princek

But I understood the consecto never deleted my mistake was I did not want to commit even remember that everyone makes mistakes bro or you're not like me or humonos all be? .. Are you perfect? I was not born to be perfect just ask oportunindad February 1 and good and you will be if you miss or...
  3. C

[Recovery] Deleted Princek

Good evening, the discucion is this good was a late padventures I dlo more normal as long as I deleted or block account never I understood my deleted but I want to tell me because it was and if I made a mistake apology are all human and we always make mistake you're bringing altiempo that can...
  4. C

do not understand why deleted char princek
  5. C

[Support] Deleted Princek Por (GM) Zertrox

buenas tardes, bueno vine discutir un error que (GM) Zertrox, hubo problema con mi primo llamado praink, el robo a osita pokemones entre otras cosas y como el se llama praink y mi char se llama princek se confundio conmigo por lo que veo porque yo iba a donde osita a conectar y praink tambien a...
  6. C

good afternoon, good come discuss an erro that (GM) Zertrox, well ubo problem with my cousin called praink that stole a Pokemon inter alia osita as not, well Zertrox it confused me because my char is inmagino called princek and good supposedly princek the insult but I was not contrary was praink...
Back