Welcome!

Search results

1. Zeratosteal

List of pokemon by moves

Hello Padplayers!! I have an a suggestion. The suggestion is put a list or searcher of pokemons by move. Example: Search: Earthquake -------- Pokemons with this move: Sandslash, Steelix, Swampert, etc...(No TM Learnset) Why i suggestion this? Because we bought pokemons for certain move. If i...
  2. Zeratosteal

Client Problem.

Why i can't enter to the game?? Client say this: Only players with client 6.0.0 to 6.9.9 allowed, but i open update, and say me the client is updated...:S I played 2 hours ago, but server shut down for manteinance and now i can't open already
  3. Zeratosteal

Talking About Economy

English: Open this topic to talk a bit about the economy Padventures currently. Matter of a few months ago have been two events, with new pokemon as a prize (and its evolution stones). This led to a game that the economy is destabilized, reaching 70-80% increased the price of some pokemons even...
  4. Zeratosteal

About Halloween draw event.

If your drawing has been left out, could someone tell us why? Since we have spent some time on this, I think it would deserve being told why it was left out. Whether for private or Thread. My drawing for example was very small, but if you click in the picture is to big, then i go out for this or...
  5. Zeratosteal

Ambipom TM's

Hello, I wanted to comment on Ambipom TM learnset. He can only learn one good attack: Brick Break, and in total can only learn 5. My suggestion is: Why do not put he can learn more attacks? If you have 2 dark attacks and all the others are normal, why he can learn Brick Break and not dark pulse...
  6. Zeratosteal

About Diamonds

Why people complain about diamonds?? A lot of people have diamonds in game and donate too, the problem is prize of this. People can't pay more than 3k for 10 diamonds so ppl can't sell it. Economy in pearl server ir really bad, if u buy good poke u need pay more than 10k...ppl sell new pokes for...
  7. Zeratosteal

Ambipom? Where is ?

We can't evolve Aipom to Ambipom. The game say this: 21:45 Your pokemon does not evolve. I have TM Double Hit in the bagpack and can't evolve, idk if his is not implemented yet. Just search and answer. Thank's.
  8. Zeratosteal

Tutors and more...

English: Today I was selling a Snorlax, I thought I had copied (cntrl + c) and I put it in trade channel when I saw that I actually had copied a link to download the CoD. A tutor muted me for 100 minutes and has made me a notice telling me that I erased the next account, and has not let me...
  9. Zeratosteal

Pokemon Lost

Name: Darksteel World: Pearl Pokémon: Cloned Marowak [50][F]. No TM's. In Ultra Ball. I bought 1 day ago of other player.
  10. Zeratosteal

Bugged pj

Hi, I was with my pj Sinergy in the Quilavas Tower, next to Cianwood and i was one floor above than the Typlosions flying and i had to log out. When i tried to log in i wasn't able to, so i cant enter to my pj. It remains to "conecting to the server", if someone can solve it i will appreciate it...
  11. Zeratosteal

This game are dead // Este juego esta muerto

Hola a todos. Abro este post para comentar y dar mi opinión acerca del estado actual del Padventures. Es una realidad y no engaño a nadie si digo que el server está muriendo, básicamente no avanza, no hay updates, apenas hay eventos para todo el mundo, apenas hay gente jugando y casi todos los...
  12. Zeratosteal

Why i'n into CP?? BUG??

Hi everybody! Today im connected into game at 9:43h AM (GMT+1) and i'm still into CP with Nurse Joy :/ Yesterday im disconnect on PVP so why im connected into CP?? It's a bug?? I don't understand nothing. EDIT: I leave using Teleport command.
  13. Zeratosteal

Bug y problema urgente!

Hola, abro este post para que algún admin o gm me ayude. He probado mil veces ingame y nunca hay nadie asi que mi ultimo recurso esp ostearlo aquí. Expongo el problema: Iba volando por la zona de Larvitars cerca de Azalea, me he bajado en una montaña donde se encuentran y al moverme se me ha...
  14. Zeratosteal

About Golden Key (Key:7586)

Hola, abro este post aquí porque creo que es dónde debe ir, aunque escriba en español. Bueno pues mi sugerencia es que se cambie tanto sprite como nombre del item Golden Key (You see a golden key (Key:7586) En el wiki encontraréis más información aunque casi nula). Razón: Ésta es una llave del...
Back