Welcome!

Search results

1. ItzMattek

[Recovery] Recover my old account

I decided to back that game but I don't know anymore my e-mail adress and password... I just have recover key and login, and is it possible to recover it ? Pleas help me with that if it's possible
  2. ItzMattek

Question - Event Day 5 (Epidemic)

Where i can find Nurse Joy for that patt of event and wheres these "sick pokes" are licated ? Can someone explain me it ? Thanks anyway...
  3. ItzMattek

Achievements...

Hello Guys... As title say that theard is for help everyone to complete some of achievements... As we know, we had now 50 different achievements. So I'd like to share some of them with you. So Let's Start: 1. Pokemon Catcher Level 1. - [Catch 15 different pokemons] -> Reward: 100 HD. 2...
  4. ItzMattek

Randyah _/Spending some time for play =D

So, let's start with few screen-shots: =D From begging till the end. Level 30: Level 35: Level 40: Level 45: Level 50:
  5. ItzMattek

[Support] About E-Mail Adress

Is it possible to recover adress e-mail that I've registered my account ? Cuz, I had few e-mails and I'm not sure on which one is My account.... Nick:Itz Mattek World: Pearl Send me private message on forum if it's possible to recover. As a proof u can check my IP Adress that I've always log...
  6. ItzMattek

[Buy] Looking for few things....

Randy's Shop Hello everybody, I'm looking for: *Kingdra [100M+] With Water Pulse and Hydropump, *Hitmontop [80M+] with TMs or not, Also Imma selling: *Porygon 62[X], *Cloned Gengar [101M] With Dark Pulse, *Mantine [49M], *Golem [93M] with Earthquake and Rock Blast, *Blaziken [102M] with Lava...
  7. ItzMattek

Itz Mattek's Shop

Buy: * TM Lava Plume, Sell: * Weavile [90M] With TMs: Ice Beam + Blizzard, in Moon Ball, * 20 Diamonds, * TM Meteor Mash, * Umbreon [102M] With TMs: Shadow Ball, in Level Ball, * All Kind of Plates, * Cloned Kingler [42F] in Aqua Ball, * Arcanine [68M] in Fast Ball, * Togepi [38M], Post Your...
Back