Welcome!

Search results

1. Y

Thanks PA group

I play this game you bear a child, about 4 years, and never even violated a rule of the game, always paid vip, give a simple mistake I made, deletaram my account, I've tried everything to get her back, but no one helps , thanks to the PA group to have regard for the people playing.
  2. Y

What is right !!

I had a account Yondaimeowns there I tried to sell my other account Riqueman (sell Riqueman account lvl 70), hence they deleted the Yondaimeowns, the right was not delete the Riqueman, please help me, reactive my account, I always length rules, I no knew I could not sell accounts in PA
  3. Y

Help me

Hello I was selling an old account that I had, but I did not know he could not sell accounts in PA, please help me, as I do to put the account back, reactivate it?
  4. Y

Help me

Hello I had a personal account so I made trading account, but I did not know he could not sell accounts in PA, can someone help me, how do I reactivate it, please help me really like this game :D.
  5. Y

Hello I was selling an account that I was old, but I knew I could not sell accounts in Pa...

Hello I was selling an account that I was old, but I knew I could not sell accounts in Pa, please put my account back, the account is Yondaimeowns, I really like playing this game that makes me happy: D
  6. Y

Olá eu estava vendendo uma conta que eu tinha velha, mas eu sabia que não poderia vender contas...

Olá eu estava vendendo uma conta que eu tinha velha, mas eu sabia que não poderia vender contas no Pa, por favor, coloque a minha conta de volta, a conta é Yondaimeowns, eu realmente gosto de jogar este jogo que me faz feliz: D
  7. Y

Hello I was selling an account that I was old, but I knew I could not sell accounts, please put...

Hello I was selling an account that I was old, but I knew I could not sell accounts, please put my account back, the account is Yondaimeowns, I really like playing this game that makes me happy: D
  8. Y

Hello I was selling an account that I was old, but I knew I could not sell accounts, please put...

Hello I was selling an account that I was old, but I knew I could not sell accounts, please put my account back, the account is Yondaimeowns, I really like playing this game that makes me happy: D
  9. Y

Back