Welcome!

Search results

1. SpinarakMan

How you guys doing?

Hellooooo, the most part of you may not know me, but if there's still someone.. How are you? Just passing by in here. I totally miss u guys :D
  2. SpinarakMan

Happy Birthday me.. lel

Happy birthday you noob! I wish you EVERYTHING you need, you really deserve anything you want "What? It is not today stupid spider" Ye, I know, it's tomorrow (01/21/2017) I won't be online this weekend, see ya! There's a draw made by me <3
  3. SpinarakMan

Spinarak's Feedback!

Hello! When I met this game I were thinking that PAdventures was the best pokemon online game in the world.. I met this game because a friend told me that it was just so great, so, I did just started my journey.. Sadly my journey ended 3 days later, the server has closed, someone told me that it...
  4. SpinarakMan

Hello there, I had a problem while trying to log in, as you can see here: I was thinking that the game were offline, so i didn't care so much.. After like 30 minutes, I tried again, and got the same error, also, by looking at the Padventures site, a surprise, the game were online all the...
  5. SpinarakMan

Spinarakman [LT]

Hello there, as everyone knows, I'm Spoderman (Now, Spinarakman) And I'm starting a new Life Thread (Old one by clicking HERE) I did not printed some level ups because I wasn't going to spend much time at this game, but i changed my mind.. Also, I won't use that old thread because my friend that...
  6. SpinarakMan

Cockroach Shop

--> Buy <-- Nothing Atm OFFER YOU --> SELL <-- Nothing Atm
  7. SpinarakMan

Spoderman lel

Hmmm Yo guys, im back.. I wont play like before, but i'll try to log in everyday.. As you guys know, my character were deleted like 3~4 years ago, now im Spinarakman, from Diamond, i'll accept free gifts haha, jok. Bai
  8. SpinarakMan

Happy Birthday Raissa!! (21th)

First of all, I know it's not her birthdate today, but 21th, it's also mine. But I don't know if I will be here to say how she just changed my life, RLLY U FKING NABA I don't know how to say that I'm so fking glad I met you when we both got the 'tutor' tittle kkk' Even when I left the game, you...
  9. SpinarakMan

Just another good bye thread, don't look it.

Well.. I've finally solved all my problems, and when I've logged in I just saw that: So, I just decided that I won't play on a game like that. You guys just shoot your own foot. Bye, all my catched pokemons now belongs to Sea Trainer, that's all.
  10. SpinarakMan

Happy Birthday Invictus / Mulf / whatever..

Happy Birthday, noob, I wish u happyness and everything you want (except me) Maybe I'll think about use my Spoder Web on u Later... Enjoy ur day a**hole
  11. SpinarakMan

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

Yo yo yo, guys, I'm creating an Life Thread for my guild, and that's all.. They'll just rush everything on Platinum and post here. WELCOME TO THE TOP! WELCOME TO WICKED! PD:And for those who wants to know, no, I'm not abandoning my LT, I'll just post here important things, and there I'll...
  12. SpinarakMan

Trade Section

Platinum is missing.. I know that's a new server, but there's a lot of player with rare pokes, and will be good to see someone selling that things here.
  13. SpinarakMan

Report, Trade Channel.

Hello, there.. It's me, Spoderman. And I'm here to report a thing: Trade channel on Platinum server is like an normal chat, players are "trolling" and cursing everyone there who sells 'pokes from another server' (prolly in ctrl+k smart cast.. And I can't make an report about 1, or 2 people...
  14. SpinarakMan

[Platinum - Life Thread] Spoderman

Yo yo yo, yes, it's me again and I'll be playing Platinum Server by now, if anyone wants to talk to me in-game, my nick is Spoderman The city that I chose is Violet, because I like hard things, and my first pokemon is Ledyba, cuz I just love insect pokemons pls scyther That's all, feel free...
  15. SpinarakMan

Spinarakman & Irelia's Lifethread

Yo Yo Yo ! As you guys know, I was Spoderman, a tutor that everyone loved. (Ok, no.) My account was deleted, and now I'm back, but I'm not alone. So.. This thread is about me and my RL friend Irelia. It's a fat man We'll start from 0 and I want you guys to stay with us in our adventures...
  16. SpinarakMan

Spoderman, the best tutor evur.

Yo guys? auhsuhas There's someone here who remember me?
  17. SpinarakMan

Fak u all

Yaaaay Goodbye people! Makarno is now GM, I'm out. Don't need a lot of explanation.. PA is dead already, didn't ended yet cause of people like Ridoku, who donate every cent that he get. I won't try to keep this forum alive anymore. From now, I'll waste my time with my new gf only (the girl...
Back