Welcome!

Search results

1. G

[Recovery] tm blizzard

he has was crash in server diamond, and raid mad man kill mad man i lot 18:51 Groch dealt 5.5% damage and got: 1x ice orb, 2x rare candy, 3x icicle plate, 2x nevermeltice, 2x hundred dollar, 1x TM014 Blizzard. log after crash and dont have me lot ... plis help and run me tm blizzard and...
  2. G

[Recovery] lost pokemons

lost 6 pokemon 1. You see a friend ball. Ludicolo [130][M] TM: Brick Break TM: Hydropump own tempo 2. You see pink pokeball. Snorlax [130][M] [+addon] TM: Sandstorm TM: Reflect thick fat 3. Haxorus 130 bb+ ref dont remember ball mold breaker 4. You see a premier ball. Infernape...
  3. G

[Solved] PA good random system boss

thx for good raid system <3
  4. G

buy sylveon

sylveon ref+rain dance fast buy
  5. G

Shop groch and tsots

BUY TM's POKES * Tyranitar with Doom Desire & Brick Break * Ambipom with Brick Break & Rain Dance * Jolteon with Reflect & Discharge * Flareon with Reflect & Lava Plume SELL TM's * Splash * Icicle Spear * Draco Meteor * Tri attack
  6. G

first pory z :D

http://4.1m.yt/8-ECAhQ0e.png
  7. G

hello i lost task elder zard

I was doing task on elder zard and have 500 ~~ after update I went to do next and i need o do it from the beginning task ... Rorszak , Diamond plis help me
  8. G

invasion suicune !!!!

whether it's a joke? because it otherwise can not be named? always someone asked how the most dmg getting the best reward and I did not get in? is this fair? I hope that the matter will be cleared up. !!! http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?35466-Boss-loot-split-system !!!
  9. G

i lost 12 pokes!!!!!

my char : Groch /diamond i have problem , i lost 12 pokes in char : Rorszak and seppe/tsots use today 18.02.2015 Heavy ball. Skarmory [120][F]TM: Dark Pulse TM: Sandstorm Ultra ball. Rhyperior [129][M] TM: Fissure TM: Sandstorm Pokeball. Porygon2 [130]TM: Reflect TM: Thunder Porygon2...
  10. G

bug bug bug bug !!!!!

I got a ridiculous situation and for a very bad time for me, before problems with the event and other structure bugs in the game, I lost tm Sky upper for which he was cloned my 21:52 You see a pokeball. Honchkrow [110] [M] TM: Roar TM: Dark Pulse Position: [X: 2671] [Y: 4810] [From: 7]. as a...
  11. G

[Recovery] lost poke and cash

my friend Matisprovipus [84] DIAMOND 02.10.2014 lost poke : GYARADOS 78 lvl (F) and cash 1,4 k Gya using a week ago
  12. G

what delete?

nick: groch server : diamond I was deleted and I don't know why. I msged Lajrra from my brother's account and she told me that there are many ppl deleted for the same thing. I'd like to explain how I got that ammount of diamonds. I've sold Heracross 95 with TM: Sky Uppercut and Blaziken and TM...
Back