Welcome!

Search results

1. Jose Cuervo

[Recovery] Lost Umbreon

->Josee Cuervo‎ ->Pearl ->Pokemon lost: Umbreon [130] [F] Poke Ball, TM30 Shadow Ball & 45 Attract ->Last Month I Released it: November, Few Hours Ago. ->I bought it with my character Josee Cuervo long ago. I used this umbreon on my second char, Chapo Guzman, then when i threw it in my house...
  2. Jose Cuervo

Soo... What about Poi?

Well, we have been waiting a while now and we haven´t heard anything about Poi Quest We are still not able to enter and seems like administrators dont care about it I would like to know what is it gonna be with this place?
  3. Jose Cuervo

[Support] I can´t login in the client :/

I can´t login in the client :/ Well tonight i just arrived and try to acces the game and the auto updater run a new update. Aparently my client is 5.0 and it displays this msg when i try to log in my char Hope someone can help me :/ **Edit** Now i tried to use an older file of PA and it...
  4. Jose Cuervo

Unable to acces quest

Well since last week we all (140+ ) have noticed we cant go into poi Nobody has told anything to us yet Are respawns being changed or something? and when it will be opened again??
  5. Jose Cuervo

About Players Juanitohx, Zpritzitho & Grillo One

Hello, juanitohx, zpritzitho & grillo one doesn´t have a forum account soo they asked me to help them with this thread. Apparently they have been account blocked for 1 week But that week expired yesterday at night and they are still not able to play. Anyone can help them to retrieve their...
  6. Jose Cuervo

Most Noob Hacker Ever xd

Pictures explain themselves (In spanish e.e)
  7. Jose Cuervo

Cuervo´s Lt

Cuervo´s Lt Soo im starting my Lt :P I will post here my new catches and some lvl up pictures while im trying to get my whole team to lvl 130 Hope you enjoy!
  8. Jose Cuervo

[Buy] Buy Snorlax Wiith Reflect

Buy Snorlax With Reflect & Water Pulse any lvl, U OFFER Msg Here or In-game Josee Cuervo Pearl
  9. Jose Cuervo

Scammer/Thief

Soo, today this guy, "Twisted Fate" tried to scam me... He offered me C cruel 80 + C geot 72 + 950hd for my C Cruel 90 with water pulse, His offer didnt make sense, still was soo good i had to chek it out :P When we were trading he kept cancelling trade and his excuse was that he had 6 pokes...
  10. Jose Cuervo

About Beam Type Attacks

Hi, i have noticed that some beam attacks are a bit different than others, for example Hyper Beam Hits in front and 1 square both sides ( 3 squares in front of the pokemon ), this is quite helpfull for leveling reasons, since you can hit more than 1 poke with this attack, also for dueling helps...
  11. Jose Cuervo

About Elder Zards

Hello, If you pay attention to the leveling places, elders are almost all time empty, that´s because they give small exp and are hard to kill, Elders are only being used by people that needs to do task. Soo i want to suggest to increase the exp Elder Zards give, we could have a very good place...
  12. Jose Cuervo

[Buy] Cloned Blastoise

Buy Cloned Blastoise. Any lvl, With or without tms. Post here with offer or msg me in-game Name: Josee Cuervo World: Diamond
  13. Jose Cuervo

[Sell] PaPoi Box

Selling PaPoi Box Current B.o. is 20k form lord xxt diamond
  14. Jose Cuervo

[Support] Addon Recovery

Hello, i make this thread since i had a Big Snorlax addon and i lost it a few days ago, i know CM Dracarys said she wont be recovering pokemon addons, but i have seen some players ingame that had the same issue and they got their pokemon addons back, same addons of donation, just as mine. I...
Back