Welcome!

Search results

1. M. Killer

HP window resize

You can't resize while you have any stat
  2. M. Killer

Buy Aerodactyl

Buy Aerodactyl (Any LvL/TM) Midnight Killer (Pearl)
  3. M. Killer

A window? (map bug)

16:33 You see a window. Position: [X: 3410] [Y: 3005] [Z: 8]. Also check: 16:36 You see a mossy wall. Position: [X: 3434] [Y: 3009] [Z: 8]. 16:36 You see a mossy wall. Position: [X: 3434] [Y: 3010] [Z: 8]. 16:37 You see a pokemon pillar. Position: [X: 3438] [Y: 3000] [Z: 8]. 16:37 You see a...
  4. M. Killer

[Recovery] Rollback

Some pokes are gone: (Poke [LvL/Sex-TM]) I cant say how I got it since I have 'em for more than a year. Cloned Electrode [92-DoomDesire] (Last time released on Bossmaster) Mismagius [98M-Thunder-DarkPulse] (Last time released on Bossmaster) Octillery [94M-Hydropump-IceBeam] (Last time released...
  5. M. Killer

[Recovery] Lost some pokes

Since I've not logged for more than 6 months, I can't give accurate informations or even know if someone sold that.... Donphan; probably 74; Male; I have no idea of what i've paid for that, last time that i've used were 13/01~14/01/2014 Starmie; probably 82+; No Sex; As far i Know, it was...
  6. M. Killer

Acc Trade

*Sell Deny Nath Me:is it your other account he: no, my rl he: do u want to buy? me: are u selling or is it a joke? he: it depends of the offer me: lvl he: 78 me: if its from your rl, why are u selling? me: will he not recover? he: no, he's my bitch he: do what i say me: how much you want he...
  7. M. Killer

Forum's Registration

it doesnt send the activation link for the e-mail when you register an account. @Edit: And with this "registration" problem, some guys are having problems to sign up at the tournament.
  8. M. Killer

[Buy] Dusk Stone

Buying Dusk Stone - Leave Your Offer Here or In-Game for Synthetic. As u can see it's not for me, this guy have tried (is trying) to create an Forum Acc but doesnt receive his activation link. U can send me PM to me here/in-game as well, then i'll talk to him. My Regards.
  9. M. Killer

Falconflu Case

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?30895-hacked&p=258471&viewfull=1#post258471 I'm here to ask for a GM to check this case, since when a MOD without access to Trade/IP logs can close a "possible hack case"? I know that his "friend" could has stolen it, and in his own PC, then it wont be a...
  10. M. Killer

Undead Shop

Sell: Buy: - Aerodactyl (Any LvL/Any TM) - Xatu [90+] - Muk [90+] - Weezing [85+] - Magcargo [85+] - Electrode [85+] - Shuckle [85+] - Stantler [80+] - Qwilfish [80+] - Pidgeot [80+] - Marowak [80+] - Farfetch'd [80+] - Lickitung [75+] - Persian [75+] - Raticate [60+] - Tentacruel...
  11. M. Killer

Problem with DirectX Client on W7

I've tried to find if it already was reported or not, but didn't find anything. The DX9 Client have a bug, at least on w7, that you can't minimize or change the window. And if you don't have a GPU, you can't use the OpenGL Client (at least if u want a fps higher than 4).
  12. M. Killer

Undead Shop (Buying Dusk Stone)

Undead Shop Sell: Buy: Leave offers here or in-game (Midnight Killer).
  13. M. Killer

Problems when you click on the water

As you can see in the video, if you're fishing and do a miss click on the water, you start to run away. what about removing that? then if you click on the water, nothing happens.
  14. M. Killer

Abusing the lack of tutors on

Abusing the lack of tutors ON Translate: Billy Hatake Filho: good bye ... Nietzsche: Sent the first trade offer ... Nietzsche: ^nb Nietzsche: you don't know how to do ... Phaesta: you have waited to billy goes out Nietzsche: Sent the second trade message Nietzsche: and I send again...
  15. M. Killer

A debug with money

Idk if it's a momentary bug or not, I've logged twice and still that. As you can see, there's a bug when I've tried to convert the money.
  16. M. Killer

Undead [LT]

Sup guys, I started to play yesterday, then I've decided to create my own LT. I hope you enjoy. And to start this LT, I've decided to put my starting moment with my "first catch".
Back