Welcome!

Search results

1. kriller

leaf tornado

Could leaf tornado works pulling all pokes like water tornado and fiery tornado?
  2. kriller

[Buy] Meowth bait

Greetings, buy a meowth bait. 1.1kk on market
  3. kriller

[Support] Daily problem

Greetings everyone and hello! Today I done my fist login of the day and the daily has bugged. I got the same item of yesterday. PA COIN + TICKET. Can some adm help me? Hex ruin Platinum ps: I know others players with same issue.
  4. kriller

Prices on workshop

Greetings everyone and hello! I was taking a look on workshop and I think it's a little bit high prices for some outfits / addons. Im playing on platinum and there, diamonds average price is 2.5k / each. Some outfit /addons costs 15 diamonds on workshop, so 15 dia = 37,5k on an addon looks like...
  5. kriller

Nickname bug on TM moves

Hello everyone. When I use a TM move, I dont say the pokemon's nickname. It's simple but I think that's a bug.
  6. kriller

Bug xp?

Hi everyone! I noticed that when I hit 70-90% of the life of a wild pokemon, and switch to another and finish it, the first pokemon doesn't get xp. I do a quick video about it. Is that right? https://youtu.be/_RBEHbE3hV4 There, Raichu dont get one single xp point after hit 6 Gyarados.
  7. kriller

Elemental Quest

Hi everyone! I want to ask help of community do help new players to do the Elemental Quest in Platinum server. I propose to do next weekend 10/06/2019, at 07:00 PM GMT -3, but we can change it if necessary. My nick there is Hex Ruin. Im try to organize it now (1 week before) because there is...
  8. kriller

[Support] Elemental Quest

Hi everyone! I came back to play P.A. recently, but I decided to start a new character in Platinum server. When I got lvl 100, a hard situation comes on me. The Elemental Quest. It's required 9 players to do, but Platinum have an average of 30 - 40 players online. This quest is essential to keep...
  9. kriller

Fishing level and rods

Currently, it's hard and boring increase fishing level. My idea it's simple: Each fishing rod have your own fishing rate to increase (like the balls). Example: Old rod: 1x Great rod: 1,25x Super rod: 1,5x Ultra rod: stay 1,5 or increases a bit (1,75) I don't know if this ever happens, if yes...
  10. kriller

[Donation] Donation Blocked?

In the last three days I tried make a donation of 30 points. But the system denied my purchase. happens as follows: I choose Pagseguro in donations. I'm redirected to the Pagseguro site. I fill in the information correctly (Address, Card, etc). I try conclude the purchase. I get a message on my...
  11. kriller

[Support] Bug in trade

I have a bug, when I do trade with someone, the item description does not appear. I do not know how to solve this, please help me. Thanks everybody.
  12. kriller

[Support] New pokemons do not learn TM's?

Hello, Weavile, Gliscor, Honchkrow and Mismagius not learn TM's... why? Have a date for this to happen? Thank you for your attention.
Back