Welcome!

Search results

1. jans

Game Over!

Todo tiene un inicio y un final... Suerte en el mundo 3D Saludos y " Suerte en tus nuevas aventuras " Y aún que me espongo a que me deleten... Raissa sos fea xD... Saludos a toda la comunidad de padaventure... Good bye...
  2. jans

Padventures Team Speak 3

Jano genius xD
  3. jans

Padventures Team Speak 3

where downloaded that program xD
  4. jans

[Support] Mission 5 bug -.-

hello all staff... Mission 5 event this bug because I have one day and a half looking for the marill and seel and always miss me 1 out of 1 do not know if this is a bug or what but to spend so much time at least Take the trouble to check that all is well note that I also have a social life... xD
  5. jans

[Guía] Ayuda en Jhoto box 3

en realidad en npc no te dará otra esfera ya que tienes una... lo que tienes que hacer es explotar la de fuego para que el npc te de una nueva esfera... la hace explotar dándole de nuevo en la estatua de fuego donde la llenaste...
  6. jans

New Server !!!

the problem would be the premium
  7. jans

New Server !!!

hello all player an staff I would like to please if you can extend the number of characters per account
  8. jans

Client 6.2 and new updater

the version we have now is not updated ?
  9. jans

Valentine's contest 2015!

name: Jans Ruber world: Pearl
  10. jans

[Support] Bug with the map ?

This download is for new customer ...?
  11. jans

New Server - Yes or No

perhaps in this new world could add the option pvp
  12. jans

About new game interface.

hello ridoku all pokemon adventure if I think I agree to this as it is very annoying... I think they should bother a bit to ask the general public if they like this kind of stuff that makes ... since they are the ones who play every day... [PA] Nino On Pearl <<<< We hope a solution to these...
  13. jans

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Hello members pa adventure... and to all staff... I come to put a proposal to fix a little to the Lickilicky... since it is a pokemon third generation... personally I like Lickilicky but I think done wrong they did a lousy job... I would like to recalibrate this pokemon... don't have any...
  14. jans

[Support] Rebalance poke

Hello members pa adventure... and to all staff... I come to put a proposal to fix a little to the Lickilicky... since it is a pokemon third generation... personally I like Lickilicky but I think done wrong they did a lousy job... I would like to recalibrate this pokemon... don't have any...
  15. jans

[Suggestion] Frustrating Pokemon >.<!

hello pa ventures...:rolleyes: on this issue I think is a little selfish on your part... because the staff is busy pa on other issues to make that kind of thing for something that does not really make sense... from my point of view pushing esta well since the beginning of pa and should stay...
  16. jans

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Nick jans ruber Nr : 31 World : pearl
  17. jans

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

Nick: Jans Ruber World: Pearl Category: A Nationality: Bolivia My friend has no forum account but want to participate if you take into account these data are Nick: Brazuka World: Pearl Category: B Nationality: Bolivia
  18. jans

[Support] Lost pokes..!

Hello all... lost poke an house... Grok pearl lost 11/06/2014 Halloween Ariados 101 tm bug buzz y giga drain in pokeball < halloween clefable 40 in pokeball halloween persian 40 in pokeball halloween raichu 46 in pokeball About 1 to 2 weeks... connect only the weekends is why I do not...
  19. jans

Event bug...

Hello to all the forum ... well my problem is that had 10000 points and remove the following awards 14.- 1x NEW PRO Random Evolution Item!: 6000 points, 400x red egg, 400x green egg, 400x yellow egg, 400x blue egg, 400x purple egg, times [1/1] 16.- 1x Random pokemon doll!: 200 points, 30x...
  20. jans

[Support] House bug..!

hello... all forum members :rolleyes: In my house I have some chairs that can not be moved... I would like someone to help me to remove them because they are a nuisance... 'Unnamed House #156'. Jans Ruber owns this house Atte : Jans Ruber...
Back