Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Froslass

I would like to suggest some changes to the froslass. Acquire one and feel a certain difficulty with this pokemon in PvE. first: too many single target moves second: With 1 Tm slot already destined for Reflect, there isn't much room to increase this pokemon's area damage in PvE I believe that...
  2. B

Aggron

Can u add to tmlearn set TM MAGNETIC SHOCK? ty
  3. B

Pangoro

HI! I would like to suggest a review on the Pangoro movset. I was with him in some respawns and mainly, against Rock-types pokemons (which have fighter type moves like "mega punch" and others) he has a lot of difficulty. I would like to suggest, a protection, like "detect" or even "endure" to...
  4. B

Poliwrath

Hi, can u add TM SUPER POWER to TM learnset ? ty
  5. B

Noctowl

Hi Guys! would it be possible to modify the Hypnosis of Noctown to work like that of poliwrath and cloned Hypno? considering that he has no stun in area, that would help a lot in the hunt. ty all
  6. B

[Recovery] Held item

hello can someone help me? yesterday when the server crashed, two of my items will disappear. thanks
  7. B

Feraligatr

Hello today I come with a suggestion, to improve Feraligatr. At the moment this pokemon has no high water damage moves. I would like to suggest this moveset: Actually Moveset list P- rage m1- Crunch m2 - Blublebeam m3 - Water Shuriken m4 - Water Gun m5 - Water ball m6 - Defense Curl m7 -...
  8. B

Poliwrath

Hello, - I wanted to suggest a change in Poliwrath's moveset, due to not having any good water moves. the suggestion would be to remove "hypinosis" and add "soak", to be the stun in the area, it would be very good to hunt, or even change the "hypinosis" to work just like the Cloned hypino...
  9. B

A North American Host? Possible? or fairy tale?

Well lately the lag's have increased considerably for the North American public and combining that with the age group that plays "PAdventures" (people who work by day and play at night, or just play on weekends) the game starts to get unsustainable. I mean, in Brazil there is no other...
  10. B

[Recovery] Missed pokemon

Slowking (130M) TM: reflect/ water pulse Addon: Gandalf Name: Snow noel Ball: I think is rocket ball, dont remember Last use: i think 2-3 weeks ago, i left it in my house, and i did dont find it any more. I wait for an answer, ty
  11. B

EXP SHARED ITEM (suggest)

Hello ! How are you? Well, I come here today to make a suggestion, which can be well seen by some and less so for others, but feel free to opine. First this suggestion is based on the increasing decline of regular players in our Pokemon Adventures. This decrease can be for several reasons...
  12. B

[Buy] Broka and Brokinha Shop's

BUY CLONED CHARIZARD FULL TM'S CLONED JOLTEON FULL TM'S LUXRAY FULL TM'S LUDICOLO 100+ FRENZY + PUMP AZULMARIL FULL TM'S MAWILE WITH 17 AND 31 CAMERUPT 100+ WITH TM'S CHANDELURE FULL TM'S SELL BUY TM'S BRICK BREACK FAIRY WIND I BUY ALL IN PURE CASH WITH YOUR OFFER Msg Broka or brokinha in...
  13. B

[Recovery] Lost

Wobbuffet 127 f world: Diamonds Use last time : today 22/10
  14. B

[Sell] Selling Gardevoir 124 with TM's 33 and 18

Selling Cloned Raichu 108F tm Discharge and Attract Buy Slowking With Tm Reflect (Pay in Cash) U offer: HERE or IN GAME. Player: Broka / Diamond
  15. B

Sell c raichu 107f tms 45 and 39 u offer

sell raichu tm's discarge and atract>> tell me u offer in p.a<< Msg Broka or Jarbinhas
  16. B

[Recovery] My Vaporeon disappeared

found!!
  17. B

Pagseguro removed from donate method:?

For what reason the payment method to add diamonds in my account, PagSeguro, is not available on the site ?. I have no way to pay in U.S. dollars because I have no international card.
  18. B

Strange Bug with tm 46 in my Kingdra

well is very simple, Today after the halloween event was leveling my pokes as usual and put my Kingdra 109 F 46 TM: HydroPump TM13: Ice Beam to kill Golem and Onix and when I see the TM HydroPump is not causing any DAMAGE. Well, then went to the CP and found some friends to see if the TM 46...
Back