Welcome!

Search results

1. H

Hake's huge sales

Hello i want to sell my pokemons and items make offer only in cash Blastoise 130 Water Pulse Cloned Pidgeot 130 Reflect Aerial Ace Cloned Raticate 52 Clefable 74 addon Meteor Mash Thunder Bolt Halloween Dugtrio 81 Halloween Persian 30 Victreebel 102 Golem 107 Earthquake Roar Golem 101...
  2. H

tm from cloned

Some tm loot only from normal pokemon but it should be lootable from cloned too TM05 Roar dropped by: Arcanine. TM21 Fly Attack dropped by: Cloned Farfetch'd, Farfetch'd, Pidgeot. TM38 Fire Blast dropped by: Charizard, Cloned Charizard. --> should be from elders too
  3. H

Rebalance in catch rate

Hello i notice than now is much harder to catch Girafarig I understand and agreed with it but in my opinion there some other pokemons which should get a little change -Tauros - increase catch rate - the same situation like Girafarig to catch Tauros we need less than 100 gb should be similar...
  4. H

Cloned kazam colour

Which c kazam in your opinion is better (we talk only about colour cuz new details are great but colour sux)
  5. H

Addons

Why we can only add addons to normal pokes? Please add possibility to give addons to cloned pokes cuz most of players have only cloned pokemons its mean that now addons are worthless. If somebody can choose between normal and cloned pokemon 95% of people take cloneds.
  6. H

Pro Evo Item

I think that you forget add tm ancient power to pro evo item cuz i dont hear about anybody who get it so please check
  7. H

Avalanche Hazard bug

After 2h trying make quest on umreon outfit i didnt meet any tediursa and aipom only torchic poochyena and makuhita and many times cave was empty.
  8. H

Hake [LT]

Hello i decide to open my own lt i hope that you enjoy Cloned Raichu Exeggutr and Kingdra Espeon
  9. H

Hake's shop

Buy: ALL KANTO BOX 3 (1.5K OR 1K AND POKE FROM BOX) PORYGON WITH REFLECT AND DISCHARGE Sell: Change (only change i don't want sell it): MSG here or in game to Hakehiric
Back