Welcome!

Search results

1. LuznyBokser

Dobry czlowiek Torgeir

siemano byku dobra łapa mam takie pytanko na luzie, sprawdź PW.
  2. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

Bumpz
  3. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

Bumpy
  4. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

Selling -> 130F Electabuzz TM Brick Break (yellow ball) 45K 82M Gliscor TMs Earthquake + Fissure (purple ball) 40K 130M Scizor TMs Feint + Doom Desire (friend ball) 110K 84M Blastoise TM Water Pulse 118F Steelix TM Rock Blast 130M Alakazam +addon TMs Thunder Bolt + Attract 82M Halloween...
  5. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

bumppp
  6. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

Bumpp
  7. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

Bump.
  8. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

Bump.
  9. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

b.o Narutoo 110
  10. LuznyBokser

If you want to judge others check if your "hands" are clean

SS were not made at one day (as you can tell by the lvls) so it is not "the first time" your defense is quite bad.
  11. LuznyBokser

Thread is in english and about the conversation beetwen Michalaknb and Bodzdan i can translate it because i know Polish and English well you can even check it - B>I took my beautiful mantine M>You better have it M>Fuck, i need to change my net for neighbour one M>Because i have high ping like...
  12. LuznyBokser

>Right click on the picture >Open in new tab no problem :)
  13. LuznyBokser

Hello again, ban for nothing

"breaking public channel rules on purpose with your friends, all of you received notations, seems like you had one before so it resulted into autobanishment" - Said Hrupeg.. well i don't want to be mean or anything but that talking is false because player "Vakri" got muted and didnt got a...
  14. LuznyBokser

Luzne Bokserki Shop

Selling \/ You see a pokeball. Dragonite [106][F] TM: Water Pulse TM: Draco Meteor You see a pokeball. Empoleon [90][F] TM: Water Pulse TM: Hydropump You see a moon ball. Cloned Jolteon [110][M] TM: Reflect TM: Roar You see a aqua ball. Kingdra [110][M] TM: Reflect TM: Water Pulse You see a...
  15. LuznyBokser

Funny trade offers

hhahahahahahaha
  16. LuznyBokser

Rebalance discussions

My idea is to add TM 68 Dragon Rush for Kingdras TM Learnset because it does not have enough dragon moves/dragon dmg.
  17. LuznyBokser

Children's Day lottery

Adziu Pearl
  18. LuznyBokser

"No one forced You to put this TM into Infernape"

Hello. I am a victim of PA Rebalance Team mistake because that is what it should be called - mistake. To get things straight I learned my Infernape TM 73 Feint 4 days ago, it was the only TM 73 Feint on pearl and it was in my Infernape. Yesterday i accidentally checked his TM Learnset there was...
  19. LuznyBokser

Rebalance discussions

Tutorial how to play Lucario after rebalance in 3 easy steps: >Choose Lucario (60K pokemon) >Enemy Pick Golem (1K pokemon) He used protect and keep spaming ground spells :( >Ok, ain't got no problem with that! Just break the protect and stun him -> oh wait -.-
  20. LuznyBokser

Report tutor (Himberee 1 more time).

Above the law :)
Back