Welcome!

Search results

1. Z

[Sell] Zuoo Shoperino

This is what I have for sale: Cloned Charizard 124 [Lava Plume] Cloned Electrive 114 [Reflect, Discharge] Blissey 130 [Reflect, Rain Dance] Umbreon 129 [Hyper Beam] Poliwrath 121 [Hydropump] Espeon 88 Alakazam 127 Cloned Electrode 61 Tangela 80 [Ancient Power] Hypno 81 [Shadow Ball]...
  2. Z

Why favorite diamond over pearl?

This just out of pure curiosity I would like the admins to reply to one simple question. Why do you care so little about pearl? As we can clearly see that diamond is getting the higher rank events etc (Admins will get what I mean if not then ill elaborate) ... However, what about pearl, has...
  3. Z

Add 1 more condition to the PIN code.

Basically, make it so that you have to enter the PIN code to use the commands that have anything to do with your house, like "aleta sio" etc. I believe that this is a QOL change. "Why?" You may ask, let's take this scenario into account, you have a very nice house with all your pokemons inside...
  4. Z

Zuoo [LT]

Hello and welcome to my LT, I will be posting here every now and then. I figured it was time for me to start my LT. Some screens were lost from the level ups as I was exping on my laptop where I don't take screenshots because its time inefficient. Hope you enjoy!
  5. Z

[Clefable] Bug with spell timers.

This bug was noticed by my brother however he doesn't have an account on the forum therefore I am posting it on his behalf. The bug is basically that the display (or the message box thing) doesn't show the correct timers, one of them is either going to fast or to slow. Here is the screenshot of...
  6. Z

[Sell] Zuoo shop.

Hello and welcome to my shop. I want to sell: - Cloned Charizard 111 [M] TM: Lava Plume - Cloned Electabuzz 109 [M] TM: Reflect & TM: Discharge - Blissey 130 [F] TM: Reflect & TM: Rain Dance - Cloned Electrode 56 - Halloween Haunter 50 [F] - Cloned Butterfree 50 [M] - I want to buy: -...
  7. Z

Elongating the event.

Since all the kicks and down-times for the server I think it would be resonable if we had extra 1-2day(s) of the event.
Back