Welcome!

Search results

1. Z

Mini lottery 09/11

Zuoo Pearl
  2. Z

Lost pokes

Put your in game name, the world you play on and the last time you released those pokemons.
  3. Z

Legends Never Die [LT]

Cpadde, the love is real
  4. Z

Mini Lottery 18/10

Zuoo Pearl
  5. Z

Tutorship Recruitment [Pearl]

Character: Zuoo Languages: English and Polish
  6. Z

[Sell] Zuoo Shoperino

This is what I have for sale: Cloned Charizard 124 [Lava Plume] Cloned Electrive 114 [Reflect, Discharge] Blissey 130 [Reflect, Rain Dance] Umbreon 129 [Hyper Beam] Poliwrath 121 [Hydropump] Espeon 88 Alakazam 127 Cloned Electrode 61 Tangela 80 [Ancient Power] Hypno 81 [Shadow Ball]...
  7. Z

Answering the Torment request.

Im not sayin the whole "rebalancing team" are not doing their work, as some of them do what they are supposed to very well. However, I was mainly focusing on Torment
  8. Z

Answering the Torment request.

(Correct me if I'm wrong please) People from the rebalance team should be rebalancing pokemons based upon the public opinion(unless there are some crazy suggestions) and if they do not agree with it they should explain why it wouldn't be implemented into the game etc. As we can see Torment is...
  9. Z

+1 Very turstworthy person would trade again :)

+1 Very turstworthy person would trade again :)
  10. Z

Exchange [Pearl] for [Platinum]

Trade went smoothly +1 to the guy ;)
  11. Z

Exchange [Pearl] for [Platinum]

I have scyther on plat > msg me in game on pearl : Zuoo
  12. Z

Barystas Original Post about Rebalance Team

I will add my opinion on the rebalance situation. Rebalance should make all the pokemons useful whether it isfor exp or for pvp, that doesn't really matter. This should mean that all the pokemons are useful and can be used to exp/pvp with them. So... my question is why are there many "main...
  13. Z

Why favorite diamond over pearl?

This is my point, Pearl has less players, therefore the administration should be doing something on pearl (aswell as on diamond) to get the player count higher if not the same. Not saying to decrease the amount of people on diamond but to increase the amount on pearl
  14. Z

What about the TM75? Was that reward on both servers?
  15. Z

To be completely honest with you, I don't give a f**k about the events. Never participated in them and probably never will as for me its a waste of time. Thats my opinion of them. Even if i lost them if I participated I wouldn't cry about it here, I know my luck and my skill in this game is shit...
  16. Z

This just out of pure curiosity I would like the admins to reply to one simple question. Why do you care so little about pearl? As we can clearly see that diamond is getting the higher rank events etc (Admins will get what I mean if not then ill elaborate) ... However, what about pearl, has...
  17. Z

Dude, why you do this ;D? Btw, what about Daneii, is he still playing or have you both quit?

Dude, why you do this ;D? Btw, what about Daneii, is he still playing or have you both quit?
  18. Z

Legends Never Die [LT]

Wow dude, really? Well I guess good luck in real life and hope you come back (even though I might retire too I'm not sure yet)
  19. Z

[Sell] Zuoo shop.

No ty
  20. Z

[Sell] Zuoo shop.

Refresh
Back