Welcome!

Search results

1. Hanten

Bug in a house

I'm reporting this in place of my friend "Dragonyosi" He made a aggron locker, but when he tried to put in his house he can't, when he try to use the aggron locket hit it cannot put in any part of the house in the first floor, we tried to put the kit in any sqm of the house, but we can't, When...
  2. Hanten

Illegal Advertesing

The player Jessicavz was making an Illegal Trade
  3. Hanten

Hanten's [LT]

Hi! Everyone Today i'm gonna start my LT Hope U enjoy it! Marshtomp Swampert Magmar
  4. Hanten

Bug with dead victreebel

There is a bug with sprite of dead victreebels and there are other pokes with the same bug
  5. Hanten

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

I lost jynx with my other char Nick: Shana World: Diamond Pokemon: Jynx Level: 52 No Tms I bought it some time ago in 1k i can't remember from who Last Time i release it: Yesterday
  6. Hanten

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Lost Mantine with my other char Nick: Shana World: Diamond Pokemon: Mantine Level: 43 No tms How i get it: i bought it some weeks ago Last Time i use it: Yesterday
  7. Hanten

[Recovery] Lost Jynx

i lost my jynx in my other char Nick: Shana World: Diamond Pokemon: Jynx Level: 50 No Tms I bought it some time ago in 1k i can't remember from who Last Time i release it: Today
  8. Hanten

[Support] Cloned Diamonds

Hi, Yesterday before reset i bought 1 month premium, but now i have premium and i still have diamonds
Back