Welcome!

Search results

1. Sea Shepherd

Pending Changelog ( old client )

OMG! I Love you NINO!!! Great job!!!
  2. Sea Shepherd

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

I'm not the best person to talk about it , because I 'm away from the game , but when i played ( drug update ) I've seen many OP pokes trash and turn bad Pokemon OP turning . In my opinion you are all whiny little kids who always want to Go Out winning ! Cruel C 80-110 with old attacks and even...
  3. Sea Shepherd

Jynx(new look)

Go sleep man! You is crazy!
  4. Sea Shepherd

BioHazard LT

O Sky ta igualzinho... like reality
  5. Sea Shepherd

[Complaint] FPS Drop

We're losing several players ... Solution where are you?
  6. Sea Shepherd

[Support] I can not play PA

Yes, yes , yes!
  7. Sea Shepherd

....Tibia never had to make a BIG change to be the success it is today. Well... If much think this will make the game look good, who am I to deny? After long years of PA so I will remove ... Very ridiculous! Disappointed with the game, but still want success and many years of PA for you .. great...
  8. Sea Shepherd

Quote .. Quote .. Quote .. You Do not Know? The problem is obviously the PA and do not know what the hell they have changed both in a game that is excellent .. I just want a concrete answer than ADMs will do about it ..
  9. Sea Shepherd

Shortly after the update I already stopped playing .. Now I'm wandering around the net trying to play something that anime me, but I believe that only the PA did it :/ Really?
  10. Sea Shepherd

HAHAHAHA SOON And more and more I see people stopping to play ..
  11. Sea Shepherd

When I open my PA ta fps at 50 and after a step he falls to 02 Ja mechi in all other topics not speak and said nothing! My pc does not have the option to choose in the game OpenGl2.
  12. Sea Shepherd

After this damn update I can no longer play the PA! Actively participate this game since its beta and post this garbage updated and many people including myself are having problems to play. My pc can run games: AIKA, Lineage 2, Granado Espada, Warcraft, etc. .. Remarkable that the problem is not...
  13. Sea Shepherd

Update 3.2.3 FPS drop

My problem was not solved .. Helped a bit more after it returns to normal. FPS increase and decrease. Thx for you job!
  14. Sea Shepherd

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

-.- Or charge Aurora Beam for bublebeam -.-
  15. Sea Shepherd

Question about Direct X

I also need the version DX5. Just so I can play this version UPDATE. My FPS drop from 50 to 02, give so only 1 step
  16. Sea Shepherd

The Best Times [LT]

Oh why...The decision is for to recreate the guild .. x---x fail baby!
  17. Sea Shepherd

The Best Times [LT]

Ok, Sorry Thiago! I need to talk to old friends Purfa, Edson, Sky, Yhamal, M. Juliano, Soul Biscuit, Billy, Milonga and etc. .. Together we will take a decision ..
  18. Sea Shepherd

The Best Times [LT]

Eterno Milonga e Hatake newbzinhio.. Vamos recriar a THE BEST?
  19. Sea Shepherd

Update 3.2.1 & valentine addon [now 3.2.2]

Good Job.. Kiss!
  20. Sea Shepherd

Elmo's Time

Very good.. Next poke 130 is..? Plis charge you signature..
Back