Welcome!

Search results

1. H

Rainmeter adn Padventures.org

Does someone ever tried and succed with parsing info from anything from website to rainmeter? I was trying to get "Daily Invasions" but no matter what i'm doing its not working at all. Probably because its asking for RSS and i can get to it. Is there posibility to do this or I can't and...
  2. H

TM's of Plusle and Minun

First question question: when u have for example Plusle w TM76 Last Resort and TM95 Pound and Minun w TM66 Parabolic Charge and TM127 Electric storm and you try to evolve them to Plusle and Minun what happen to these TM's?(different TM's) Second question: when u have for example Plusle w TM95...
  3. H

all chats mute

and i got mute for 3,6k seconds Even if he feel like this is sexual related word Pusia is polish very popular cat name, and my dog's name i know that i cant win with pa staff but i need to tell something, i wish this thread wont be deleted
  4. H

Pokemon arena

Hello I did the first arene pokemon and I didn't go after the prize. I have heard that you can pick it up once we finish second arena. when I did I saw this:
  5. H

Dzika Suslica Shop

[Buy] [Sell] Ivysaur [48][F] Ivysaur [41][F] PM me or post there nickname: Hitogoroshi
  6. H

Witam wie moze ktos dlaczego PA nie odpala? i40.tinypic.com/v8cvvs.png
Back