Welcome!

Search results

1. JereRocker

Mega Lucario

Hello, well I think that your move set is fine, the problem is him damage. It does not seem like a mega evolution, but rather a lucario with sprite xD. With a little more damage, it would look good. :12: I await your opinions, and excuse my English. :7::7:
  2. JereRocker

[Support] Character bug

Platinum appears under the name Elitee platinum, it is a problem for others to enter the guild because of the name's theme, and I cannot give them rank for the page since the members do not appear to me. I await a prompt response, and as always excuse my English Big Jerolml Platinum
  3. JereRocker

Xurkitree

Hi guys, I would like to give you an idea of ​​the balance for the xurkitree since all the beasts I see are the worst. I have gone with Pikachu and xurkitree to a 200+ respawn and I feel I did much more with the Pikachu (taking away the fact that it has Electric Storm). It doesn't feel powerful...
  4. JereRocker

[Support] Locker bugged

Hi, My 15:18 You see an Umbreon locker kit. It is a kit for a Umbreon locker. (unused) Kit Id: 280 Position: {x = 4286, y = 1981, z = 6}. After the crash error I found it bugged, I already took it to the npc Leire but could not repair it. I am looking forward to your response. Big Jerolml -...
  5. JereRocker

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Hi i'm BigJerolml i play on platinum, i lost my Mawile 130M in rocket ball TM magnetic shock with 2 addons (Nurse and mei ling).
  6. JereRocker

[Solved] Bug report

Hi, I want to report a bug in quest 175+ (TM venomshock).. I arrived to the chest but it gives me the message of "this is empty"and this is the first time I do the quest. http://i.imgur.com/2tcoWIx.png Spanish version: Hola, quisiera reportar un bug en la quest 175+ (TM Venomshock).. Llegue al...
  7. JereRocker

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hi, i lost my infernape 98 +- TM lava plume and addon.
  8. JereRocker

[Support] Bug report

19:28 Something went wrong, if you think this a bug please report it in our forum! Hi, i cannot used my wash rotom lvl 86. When I click to choose it, another poke comes out :s. http://i.imgur.com/zha6wmM.png. Sorry for my english :'v and thanks
  9. JereRocker

Posibble pokemon lost

Hi, i do not find my cloned electrode 103 with tm thunder in ultra ball chart Big Jerolml server platinu... I do not remember having loaned the poke or sold :confused: xd.
  10. JereRocker

Como puedo usar esto?

Hola, hoy saque de reward You see a Spooky addon bag (Golem).addon item.. Pero no me deja usarlo, como puedo colocárselo al poke?
  11. JereRocker

Buy and Sell

Buy Chesto berries Offer u Blood herb Green boxes TM Circular explosion Sell Cloned Arcanine 107 TM Lava plume Fan Rotom 93 Kingdra 80 Upgrades
  12. JereRocker

Halloween loot.

Good afternoon, it wanted to present an idea which consists in that, add loot halloween loot to autoloot, when there are many players there can not be opened the pokes already have died. I lost much cosplays and trophys for this :l. Sorry for my english e.e haha Spanish version: Buenas...
  13. JereRocker

[Recovery] items lost my house. Items perdidos de mi casa

Good afternoon, yesterday i buy new items halloween and decorate my house, newly log the game and the house everything was in as before, losing the following items: x55 black table, x2 phantasmal pumpkin kit, x6 pumpkin tree kit, x6 halloween plant kit, x3 antique shlef (v), 1 scary fridge kit...
Back