Welcome!

Search results

1. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Tech Machine Quest

I think than this can become a mission reference, like Elemental - Pannilathor... Requirements DACC 120 Level 100 Catch 30 Completed Quest Thunder Stone, 10 Zap Plate, 1000 Screw, 100 Flash Sphere, 50 Magnet Fire stone, 10 Fire Plate, 1000 Fire Essence, 100 Fire Potion, 50 Magma Box Water Stone...
  2. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

[Buy] Luxray

Luxray and Froslass Searching Luxray and Froslass MsG With the Price
  3. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Buy TANGELA 70++++

Bue Tangela 70+ please make a offer here or in game...
  4. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Lost my Patrimony

Hello dear friends, i'm lost this account and recovery with Raissa in this week... So, i check me cash and have very little money and only 3 pokes. Before i stop playing i'm have sold a cloned Scizor and the money just disappeared, or my pokes idk. if possible would like to know what happened...
  5. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

[Recovery] Lost Account :(

Yeah... I'm return to play Padventures!!! So... I'm lost me account Abxcdes and ohter characters... I'm do not remember me Password, and i do not have more my old Email. I'm want than help me to recovery my account, i'm only remember my username and the old password. Please i'm really need help.
  6. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

[Support] Account movements

Hello, I'm want than you check all movements of my account in this month, because i'm think than someone else stoled me, if is possible, i'm really need than you look the last trade and also what I put on the floor. Please i'm need it Nickname: Abxcdes World: Pearl
  7. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

[Sell] Cloned Scizor

Sell Cloned Scizor 130 M TM's 17 Doom Desire and 45 Attract OFFER YOU ONLY
  8. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

[Complaint] Bag bugged

Hello. Today in my Acc in Diamond Abxcdes Lenda, i trade with tales a old debt 15,k+15diamonds, so 15.5 and 15 diamonds were not for the bag. Simply disappeared!!!!!! I went to Sr. Ecko and nothing worked. Please i Need Help. You can check trade.....
  9. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Achievement

Hello. I'm here to suggest that you add the accessory'' achievement''. And that do not show only the already completed,but all achievements that exist.. This will facilitate to see what's missing, and what will we gain with each achievement. (Simple image for demonstration)
  10. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Os Batutinhas (LT)

Hello Dear Community!!! Today we are creating a new LT for the Guild Os Batuinhas from pearl. All are welcome here. Enjoy....
  11. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Help Me Upload Client

please add to here the updated version for download!!! Me computer block updated from pa , and is impossible to updated. Please jano or other players add to here the download then player are interested to help me upload to 4 shared or other please
  12. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

[Complaint] Rollback Masteeryii

Today my friend lost this pokes. Gengar 73 Pidgeot 64 Ledian 53 Raichu 60 Dugtrio 70 Abra 14 All pokes he bought in trades And your cash he think 100hds
  13. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Ban e.e

sorry,close or remove!
  14. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Buy TM's

Buy TM Reflect Offer you Buy TM Brick Break Buy TM Water Pulse Abxcdes subrinhu
  15. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Event bug

Bugged event here i lose 9002 points i received only ub rb and potions............. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy all bug for me, why all errors for me???????????? Wtf
  16. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Deleted Rabanadacomicru

Why He's Deleted? The Diamonds he Changed Mithyena 121 or 120 tm dark pulse and pursuit in 80 diamonds, And bought +/- 25k in diamonds, i think 280 diamonds in total
  17. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Can't Login...

Why i can't login today too? Have players online!!!!
  18. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Can't Login

It's Possible login now? I died and now can't login. Only connect on server.... Anyone more have same problem, or is only here?
  19. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Buy hoen

BUY RALTS M OR F BUY KIRILA M OR F BUYGALLADE DIAMOND OR PEARL MSG ME WITH OFFER ABXCDES ( pearl ) OR MSG HERE
  20. Abxcdes 'dont ban i'

Abx Shop

Sell Lampent 75F Sell TM Rollout Sell Houndoom 75 With TM Fire Blast Sell H Gengar 73 Sell H Crobat 89 Sell H Golbat 48 Sell TM's 02, 21, 29...
Back