3. A

Crash

hey my client crashes when i try to open my bag running windows 7 64 bit
  4. A

Guild Non-Blooded Brothers..

no probs dude, just a misunderstanding
  5. A

Why the server not yet opened?

omg read the news don't just create retarded threads...
  6. A

nooooooooo i'm leaving in like 15 minutes so i'm gunna miss first couple days :(
  7. A

[22 Nov] Open beta going down

nooooooooo i'm leaving in like 15 minutes so i'm gunna miss first couple days :(
  8. A

My doubts.

i asume they will use paypal as someone else said it allows you to pay in the form of a donation and also they get the most turn over from it. also anyone from any country can get paypal unlike the br equivilent so it just is the best method for everyone =]
  9. A

Exactly ;) caw it feels good to go into a game knowing you got friends and it should be a real laugh =D
  10. A

server 1 just makes sense anyway, all the strongest guilds and oldest players are on server 1 of games :P
  11. A

i know you all care so much about your post counts but could you not post here, its all spam and every time i see a new author of a post on this topic i think its the team releasing the real game so stop getting my hopes up! :P
  12. A

starting to look like i'll be leaving for the pendulum gig before the server opens then ill be back like 1 am and have work in the morning so wont get to play till like sunday :(
  13. A

wtf you talking about i am still a vice leader and i'm not fighting with anyone, grow up and stop trying to start an arguement with me oos i'm not gunna rise to it, this is all i will say on the matter.
  14. A

wasn't arguing just saying im allowed to have offtopic chat in the offtopic section ^^ someone said you gota be level 20 to start the guild, do we know this for sure? and which leader is actually gunna create it?
  15. A

Signature

thanks man =]
  16. A

whats to be gained by keeping it open?
  17. A

+1
  18. A

Hello,Aloha,Bonjour and konichiwa xD

welcome! enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the FAQ =]
  19. A

i think you misunderstood him. Also you had a go at me for swearing on forums so stop being a hypocrite and keep it clean...
  20. A

wanna bet?
Back