Welcome!

Search results

1. P

[Recovery] Characters deleted/dissapeared from list.

I logged last time on Jul 21 2014, 19:39:35 BST and this was when I done Elemental quest and took a break for school becuase I had too much to do back then. Now I'm back adn... I see only my main character "Piotreff" on list. I remember having some itemson some of the noob characters because I...
  2. P

Wild Pokemons and Safari bug.

First the bug with wild pokemons isn't about that they don't have any cooldown, it's about them getting wrong information about that if the trainer has his poke out or not. I recorded it today and here you are, a video evidence showing what's going on...
  3. P

Bugged trade with new Characters

I traded 5k with my noob character. It dissapeared and isn't showing in backpack of my low lvl character or in mods. But when i go to shop it says that i have money on me. Please help me with this. The trade was around 22:15 Poland time between Piotreff and Engineer Thomas.
  4. P

Bugged deposit

I had some break from PA because i had to study a lot and when I came back everything was looking good. But when I tried to open PC to check what I had before my client just crashed. And about 10 times later too. I don't know why it's like that, because on my noob character everything is good...
  5. P

Dead Bulbasaur ;3

When you are trying to open a dead Bulbasaur the client crash and when you log in again you need to rlg because you have only Default and Server log tab. :P Nothing more to add i think.
Back